Topic: Thats my tour and Im sticking to it..

Hey Everybody,
           As you can see my tour page has been updated properly and all the date that are on there are confirmed.  More will be posted as they get confirmed.  Sorry about the mix up but we are finally straight though.. 
very happy Joe Bonamassa

Re: Thats my tour and Im sticking to it..

When Joe's happy, everybody's happy!  smile  Luv ya Joe--You are the best!  pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Well I hope that everybody is satisfied now. You posted a lot about the tour and it's clear now I hope for everyone here.
Thanks Joe after you put NSj on the list I'm happier than I was today. Unfortunally i'm working nights this weekend at the hospital (not so happy, but that's something you can't do anything about) Hope everybody is enjoying it's weekend.

Greetz

Hey Joe, just want to say thank you for the great show last night at IMAC Theater on Long Island.  I was fortunate enough to have really good seats as well as an opportunity to capture some nice photos.. couldn't help myself.  The band was on fire and I have to say the acoustic set blew me away... phenominal!

You played a new song from a soon to be released CD and I thought it sounded awesome!  looking forward to the release!  After the show you were kind enough to sign a few things - including a fender pickguard from my forum.  I am the administrator for fenderpick.com - a blues based forum that caters to Fender enthusiasts but we do not discriminate.... :-)

The pickguard is a travelling piece that all our members are signing and sending all over the world so it meant alot to me for you to sign this...

I left a t-shirt with you as well.  Now that I know you have your own board, I welcome you to visit our forum.  It would be an honor to have you visit the site.  Lots of great folks who appreciate all that you bring to the blues community.  Here's the forum - http://www.fenderpick.com

I hope to see you again this way soon... the IMAC is a great little theater and I know how Michael (and everyone who attended) appreciates having you play here. 

Thanks again Joe!

David

Thanks Joe!!

You did a great job for the fans. All cleared up now!

Andre Wittebroek.

Tour Dates ......... Yeah even They're going in the Right Direction Now ( So We're all going in the right direction ) ...... That's  L O L  smile
Yeah thats , "Always on the road" and you don't wanna come up against a sign like my avatar for concert venue directions i tell ya
A Re-assuring tour page makes for good no problem safe financial planning vacation trips ............ good homework pays dividends

.......................... michael     cool

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody,
           As you can see my tour page has been updated properly...

Properly?  Not until I see a Turning Stone date show up!  tongue

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

=o|-[ wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody,

The heck with the Turning Stone. How about a Syracuse date - like the Dinosaur Bar-b-que or better yet, the Landmark Theater?

One thing that always puzzled me was why Tarzan didn't have a beard.

Ahhh, it appears you forgot the Atlanta date.... didn't you???

Ha! Hopefully you'll add one in the future. We are patient......

Just helping to spread the word about going to see GOOD bands and GOOD live music as often as possible!!!

Music promotion: http://www.myspace.com/kfdesignpublish
Photo collection: http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l297/peachyllb/

Kellie wrote:

Ahhh, it appears you forgot the Atlanta date.... didn't you???

Ha! Hopefully you'll add one in the future. We are patient......

I see a Floridia date later on in the year, so maybe some dates in Georgia and the Carolina's will be forth coming...  Let's hope...

Music is good for the Soul...

I'm really glad to see the West Palm Beach date back on the schedule.  Ken's birthday is that weekend, so I'm thinking a little roadtrip to South Florida may very well be in order.  I know it's a long way off, but I'm already looking forward to it.

Susan smile

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody,
           As you can see my tour page has been updated properly and all the date that are on there are confirmed.  More will be posted as they get confirmed.  Sorry about the mix up but we are finally straight though.. 
very happy Joe Bonamassa

You know the line "Thats my tour and Im sticking to it.." sounds like a making for a new song!   lol

Music is good for the Soul...

Andy wrote:
=o|-[ wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody,

The heck with the Turning Stone. How about a Syracuse date - like the Dinosaur Bar-b-que or better yet, the Landmark Theater?

Although it'd be Gr8 to see Joe @ the Dinosaur BBQ, how many people would be lucky enough to be there?  It's waaaaay too small.  However, the Landmark Theater would ALWAYS be a FANtasic venue.  Too bad we don't get very many good shows there.  That Gr8 venue is vastly underutilized. 

But... I've seen Joe @ the TS everytime he's played there, & I've gotta say that I love everything about those shows (obviously the shows themselves have always been top-notch).

L8r... John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

Very sad, you´re not coming to Germany ... visti us soon, o.k.?! :-)

David A. wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody,
very happy Joe Bonamassa

You know the line "Thats my tour and Im sticking to it.." sounds like a making for a new song!   lol

A little reminiscient (sp?) of "That's My Story" sung by Collin Raye written by LeRoy Parnell & Tony Haselden.

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184