Topic: What to have Joe sign at meet and greet

Well, being the procrastinator I am I need some advise.  I have a meet and greet with Joe in 3 days and need to come up with something to have Joe sign.  Found lots of great options just none that I can get my hands on in 3 days.  Any ideas appreciated.

Re: What to have Joe sign at meet and greet

maybe print out a picture of him on a nice photo quality gloss paper and have him sign.
Have fun cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Have Joe sign your guitar if you would like it signed....or it's pickguard

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

How about the liner notes to your favorite cd or dvd

5 (edited by sally12333 2013-04-10 09:25:50)

Or buy a guitar magazine that has Joe's picture on the cover (see wvgirlinky's avatar above, or try to find "Blues Magazine" at Barnes & Noble - he's on the cover of the most recent issue #5) and have him sign that.  I had him sign my Classic Rock mag in the "R" in my avatar.
<----

But Don is right, Joe loves to sign guitars the most!  Body, pick guard, or on the back of the headstock.

Be sure to have a permanent marker with you.  And if he signs anything shiny be careful to let it dry or it will smear.  Enjoy!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

When I go its definitely a guitar.  I have a Flying V with the Seymour Duncan JB pickups installed.

Alan

7 (edited by 279bluesguitar972 2013-05-03 01:47:07)

tjhempel wrote:

Well, being the procrastinator I am I need some advise.  I have a meet and greet with Joe in 3 days and need to come up with something to have Joe sign.  Found lots of great options just none that I can get my hands on in 3 days.  Any ideas appreciated.

How did you get your meet & greet?

279bluesguitar972 wrote:
tjhempel wrote:

How did you get your meet & greet?

This should be interesting

Alan