Re: Auditorium Theater - Rochester, NY 2012-11-16

Please tell me the name of your camera! Thanks!

whirlwind wrote:

Wonderful pics....thanks for sharing!

So glad you liked them. Thanks for taking a look!

Support Joe - buy stuff: http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1501

The only thing needed for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

rachelfriend wrote:

Hi Rachel,

Sorry for a very late reply. I have become disabled and very I'll so I am not online very much. I am glad you liked the pictures. I use a Canon EOS Rebel camera. It's actually the least expensive DSLR they make. The real key is the lens quality - if you are going to spend money, that is where to concentrate. The two lenses I used cost about $4000. Can't afford that so I rent them when needed.

Good luck with your camera purchase.

The only thing needed for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

jlbii wrote:
rachelfriend wrote:

Hi Rachel,

Sorry for a very late reply. I have become disabled and very I'll so I am not online very much. I am glad you liked the pictures. I use a Canon EOS Rebel camera. It's actually the least expensive DSLR they make. The real key is the lens quality - if you are going to spend money, that is where to concentrate. The two lenses I used cost about $4000. Can't afford that so I rent them when needed.

so sorry your are ill. I hope you get better soon. Miss having you around
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:
jlbii wrote:
rachelfriend wrote:

Hi Rachel,

so sorry your are ill. I hope you get better soon. Miss having you around
cheers Ron

Thanks for the well wishes Ron! Its been a bit more than 2 years that the constant pain, insomnia, memory loss, and GI problems got so bad I became unable to work or do much else. I miss being here and being able to go to Joe shows too. I can only use my thumbs so it's a real difficult adjustment to make trying to type. Thank goodness for Android and the ability for it to mostly type what I say. Needs lots of correcting though. Trying everything under the sun to get well but not having much luck. Doctors all say I have the worst case of Fibromyalgia they have seen but have no idea how to fix it or even help the symptoms. I'm not giving up though... someday things have to get better. Hope to participate here and on FB more in the coming days.

All the best,
Jim

Very sorry to hear about your current condition.  I didn't know much about Fibromyalgia except from medication ads on television.  Certainly wasn't aware it could be so debilitating.  I certainly hope you come upon some medical professionals out there that can eventually help you.

Enjoyed seeing your Rochester '12 pictures bumped back up into the actives.  Always great seeing pre-show and M&G pictures!

Keep in touch with the Forum.

Prayers,
Sam

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.