1 (edited by TWINBLUES 2007-05-24 14:48:39)

Topic: HI, TWINBLUES here

I'm new to the forum, my bro SHREDIT turned me on to the site. I'm 46, been a southern rock,blues,guitar slingin junkie from the word go. I love great guitar players. Gotta say , JOE IS THE MAN. I was shown a couple of dvd's of his work, and have to say, he's a complete guitar player. I'm not real technical but I think my experience counts when it comes to knowing what I like. Slide work is something that I don't think everyone can do right, JOE does it right!
As far as my upbringing, I like the ABB,ARS,Outlaws,Rossington and aton of others. I'm also an old hard rock fan,Blackmore, Marino, Trower, Frampton,Tommy I, The old yardbirds...Clapton,Beck Page.All my bay area guitar players.Any way, drop me a line..Gotta Go ...I gotta see JOE in Reno tonight! Compliments fo my bro Shredit.. 1ST time lookin forward to it..look for the two guys in the front...AIRGUITAR CONTEST!!   just kiddin.. ....hope to see you there...

Re: HI, TWINBLUES here

HELLO TWINBLUES and Welcome to the world of the Bonamasses , If you're a friend of Shred's and are Crazy as him
STAY AWAY smile  L O L Come on in and have some fun ........... But first can you take a mission .... yeah it's dangerous and dirty but if you accept this mission your life and our's on the forum will be crazier , deep in the heart of california our friend shredit is Incarcirated & entombed within a dungeon , your Quest .. To free the lunatic from the GATEKEEPER/KEYHOLDER and return him to this forum ............... OR you could  just leave him there  . NO he's gotta do a show with me one day
Anyway great to have you aboard and post at will ........ by the way Joe and the boys will transform your taste of music forever .............. its the best music i.ve ever heard

.................................. michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Welcome aboard Twinblues! If you've got time, we'd all love to read a review of your first Joe show! I love all the reviews I read, but there's something about reviews from people who have seen Joe for the first time that really.... bleeds excitement.
Bill S

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

welcome in my friend to the post that never ends.llooking forward to both you and shreds bona baptism.I am sure there will be some colorfull descriptions.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

The infamous brother of the Shred!!!! Yes, you must free him!!!! My mom always said "I wish you were twins so I could tie you together and bang your heads"..I bet your mom had an extra fun time with you "boys". I too can not wait to hear about your adventures tonight!!! Welcome and thanks for being a bad influence!    Cathy

BOLO! ( that the nickname I gave him when he was 10 years old)

Hope you made it home ok. I dont ever want to see beer, vodka and tequila again. I feel as bad as I look! Thanks for not hurting Joe with one of your bear hugs (LOL). Joe if you read this you got off easy.

These people are cool, you met JDAWG last night, great guy. Drop a line in here from time to time. Lots of southern rockers on the forum, they can match your knowledge.

Love you Bro!

P.S.......I can still whip your ****, I dont care how much you train (LOL)

michael*lynch wrote:

HELLO TWINBLUES and Welcome to the world of the Bonamasses , If you're a friend of Shred's and are Crazy as him
STAY AWAY smile  L O L Come on in and have some fun ........... But first can you take a mission .... yeah it's dangerous and dirty but if you accept this mission your life and our's on the forum will be crazier , deep in the heart of california our friend shredit is Incarcirated & entombed within a dungeon , your Quest .. To free the lunatic from the GATEKEEPER/KEYHOLDER and return him to this forum ............... OR you could  just leave him there  . NO he's gotta do a show with me one day
Anyway great to have you aboard and post at will ........ by the way Joe and the boys will transform your taste of music forever .............. its the best music i.ve ever heard

.................................. michael

Micheal,

Your killing me, I always catch your post at the worst time. I spit coffee on my keyboard once, now you got me LOL with a terrible hangover!

Shred