Topic: Joe shot glass

A friend from Milwaukee just brought me a birthday present - a Joe shot glass - with the old
"Harley" logo on - how cool is that?!

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.  Mick Jagger

Re: Joe shot glass

Thanks Patty - I'm just thrilled with it!

HI Roy - Thanks for the birthday wishes - we are having a great time - friend from Milw brought up 3 Fenders and we are playing around with them - none of us know how to play but they sure are beautiful vintage guitatrs - at least we can pretend we're 25 again right?
Jacque

Great - come and join us!  Tomorrow we will try to post pictures - I'm not real swift with this stuff tho.

Roy - I tried to email you - let me know if you got it.

Where the hell do you get a Joe shot glass? I have a collection of shot glasses from all kinds of places, but I need a Joe shooter. Help a brotha out here.

Think Shooters,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

I never saw one at the merchandise table, but they do show up on ebay from time to time...

Music is good for the Soul...