Re: Las Vegas Caynon Club

How good do you think you'll feel by Wed.? Just kiddin' see you soon!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

I'm glad you're feeling better, Joe. It can't be easy to deal with all the stress of traveling and have to sing so hard every night on top of it. My recommendation...take vitamins. They strength the immune system.

I'm just saying.

I am glad for you.....feels fine sound oke....enjoy the rest of the Tour !!!

Good to hear you're feeling better, make it a blast tonight!!

What Annelies said is true I think, a good rest is always good for body and mind!

Andre Wittebroek.

Glad to hear your well on the road to recovery big_smile

Joe,

Take care...You have your usual jam packed summer of concerts...We'll be praying that you get all of your strength back and have a healthy summer...See you soon...

The Other Joe B.

25 (edited by Goorider 2007-06-04 17:51:41)

The promoter of the show told ticketmaster the show went on.  no refunds are being awarded.

I missed the Grand Rapids show a month ago, had to to get the hell out of Vegas (lol) on Saturday afternoon.  Any chance hitten Michigan soon!

The Canyon Club is very nice, I am sure Saturday was great!

Oh ya forgot, Frog is a great friend of mine and a mighty fine player.  Did you hang with him at Jumbalaya's around Lansing MI? That joint closed down, it's too bad, but the Cadillac Club in Lansing is nice new place.