Topic: Las Vegas Caynon Club

Hey Everybody,
              I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately I have to cancel tonight cause I woke up with a very bad sore throat.  I am going to the doctor and can barely speak right now.  Im very sorry but I have been fighting off this thing for a week and it finally got to me last night..  Win , lose or draw I will go for the show tomorrow night.  again I am very sorry.. Joe Bonamassa

Re: Las Vegas Caynon Club

Hey Joe
Take care of that voice ! We're flying down from Salt Lake for the Saturday show and hope
you are well enough by then. If not, well, you could just play guitar for 2 hours !

All the best
Rory

Why are we here? Because we're here. Roll the bones.

Get well soon Joe.  Take it easy tonight and get some rest.  Take care.  Barbara

Hey Joe,

Take care my friend...I hope that you are back to health soon...We'll be saying a prayer for you...

The Other Joe B.

Hi Joe-

Get well soon!!

Dean

Get better Joe! Stay inside and run the air conditioning, unless that's what you have been doing!  Then get outside and get some air. You're not allergic to sagebrush are you?!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Man Joe, tough couple days here huh?

First your prize guitar goes missing and now you're gettin sick sad

Hope you feel better soon!

-Russ

A Large Dose of Sloe Gin Should do the trick   cool

......................... michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Joe, you must be pretty sick to cancel a show.  I know it is probably a very tough decision.  But you could make matters worse by pushing it. Hope you get well soon, and stay well....

Music is good for the Soul...

Hey Joe,

Feel Better soon!!!

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Get well Joe!
Bill S.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody,
              I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately I have to cancel tonight cause I woke up with a very bad sore throat.  I am going to the doctor and can barely speak right now.  Im very sorry but I have been fighting off this thing for a week and it finally got to me last night..  Win , lose or draw I will go for the show tomorrow night.  again I am very sorry.. Joe Bonamassa

Joe, don't push yourself. You've got a very precious instrument there to protect.

Nancy

I'm just saying.

Joe, I feel for you, I hope you can get some rest. Your not god!, even though I refer to you that way.

I can fill in for you if really need me too! (LOL)

Shred

joe , the vicks thing works i do it all the time .. also some johnny walker blue does the trick just as well . rest that voice i knnow how you like to stay in key with your playing .see you on june 1st on long island. feel better and tell them to clean the air filters on the bus that desert sand gets in everything ...................joe

Joe, i am sorry for you...... and your fans who been waiting to see you.
Hope the recovery has started......... look after yourself only one health is given.
Advice from<<<< Doctor/Manager A.>>>>as you are touring don't do too many gigs in a row...... your body and mind needs to relax and need to upload the battery again and again.
GET WELL!!!!
Energy is coming your way from all of us!!
Please update ....

Sorry to hear you dont feel well. sad  As hard as you work it's no surprise-get well soon (not for us but for yourself)
PS: I hope you didn't pick it up at stage center lol

Personally I would recommend some rest and a glass of 12 year old scotch to sooth both the throat and the musician.

Take care, Joe, and get well soon.

Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem.

Mark

thank you all for your best wishes...  I feel better today..  Its been a trying week so far.. Thanks to all the fans for coming last night.. Sorry I couldnt play.  It always seems Vegas is my crutch on the first nights..  But we are playing tonight and I feel fine.. I Thanks again... Joe Bonamassa