Topic: Hey Joe.... Any Plans to hit Oregon or Washington State this year ?

I am a new fan. I just got the Live at Rockpalast DVD a few days ago and all I can say is WOW !
I have to see a live show. The closest I see on the schedule is Boise Idaho, but that is a week before I drive to Colorado, and I can't do that much driving. I would drive the 7 hours to Boise if it weren't so close to another LONG drive. Hopefully there will be a show up here in the Northwest sometime soon. Portland Oregon would be great smile but I would drive up to Seattle if it were on a weekend.
Sorry to hear about the lost guitar...... I hope it shows up soon.
Take care,
Rory in Portland Oregon

Re: Hey Joe.... Any Plans to hit Oregon or Washington State this year ?

It's not until September, but apparently Joe has 3 dates (so far) in the Northwest. Check out pollstar's page for Joe: http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall. … mp;PSKey=Y
I would either call or e-mail those venues to try to confirm if Joe is booked there. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply Lee ! Great news. Looks like I may be taking a Monday off work ( Too old to do a concert on a Sunday, and get up at 4 am on Monday )
I was only looking on Joe's website. I have bookmarked the Polstar site.
Thanks again,
Rory

4 (edited by bipolarbear 2007-05-21 16:45:50)

Moore Theater in Seattle - 9/22. On sale 5/23 at 12 p.m. thru Ticketmaster.

RknRory:

This is great news for us Oregonians. It has been a long couple of years since Joe and the Boys played The Britt Festival in Medford with BB King and Noah Hunt Band!

We are certainly due for a full length Joe Bonamassa Band kick a$$, take no prisoners show.

Look forward to meetin up with you sometime.

RockinRon

Two kinds of women in this world. Theres naughty and there's nice
Any man will tell you that one is a virtue
And the other is a Vice.
Warren Haynes-Inside Outside Women Blues #3-By a Thread

RockinRon wrote:

It has been a long couple of years since Joe and the Boys played The Britt Festival in Medford with BB King and Noah Hunt Band!
RockinRon

NH Band?  hehehe

Only you, RR!  That was a cool write up, too regarding that show.

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX