Topic: Joe Bonamassa and Gary Hoey 5/17/07 who's going?

Just wondering who is going to this show tonight? 

Hoping someone might post a review about this show tomorrow?  Tell me what I missed.  Put me through all the misery of what a great show I wasn't at.  Make it as painful as it can be. 

This is a show I have always wanted to see.  Been waiting, hoping for this.   Joe and Gary.  Unfortunately circumstances dictate I can't go.  Hoping for the best of showsc Joe, Gary and the people who are there.  They fit so well together.  What a Rock Out it is going to be.  They both will be with their new bands.  The concerts at the big arenas have nothing on the talent you get to see tonight.  The music and performances you get to hear.
Have a Bonamastic Blast! 

My hands will be grapevineing during "Wipe Out" and Feet Marching on "Walk in My Shadows" in honor of the show.

Also had to get this in.  We have a mother humpback whale and her calf that has made its way into the Fresh Water of the Port of Sacramento. They are disoriented and going in circles.  Today biologists will be trying to lure them back into the Pacific Ocean by using microphones emitting whale sounds.  Gary Hoey's "The Deep" has been very prevelant in my mind regarding this situation. The way he makes his guitar sound like a whale makes it such a beautiful song.  He has such concern for the Ocean and it's inhabitants.

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

Re: Joe Bonamassa and Gary Hoey 5/17/07 who's going?

The RiverCat^-^ wrote:

Just wondering who is going to this show tonight? 

Hoping someone might post a review about this show tomorrow?  Tell me what I missed.  Put me through all the misery of what a great show I wasn't at.  Make it as painful as it can be. 

This is a show I have always wanted to see.  Been waiting, hoping for this.   Joe and Gary.  Unfortunately circumstances dictate I can't go.  Hoping for the best of showsc Joe, Gary and the people who are there.  They fit so well together.  What a Rock Out it is going to be.  They both will be with their new bands.  The concerts at the big arenas have nothing on the talent you get to see tonight.  The music and performances you get to hear.
Have a Bonamastic Blast! 

My hands will be grapevineing during "Wipe Out" and Feet Marching on "Walk in My Shadows" in honor of the show.

Also had to get this in.  We have a mother humpback whale and her calf that has made its way into the Fresh Water of the Port of Sacramento. They are disoriented and going in circles.  Today biologists will be trying to lure them back into the Pacific Ocean by using microphones emitting whale sounds.  Gary Hoey's "The Deep" has been very prevelant in my mind regarding this situation. The way he makes his guitar sound like a whale makes it such a beautiful song.  He has such concern for the Ocean and it's inhabitants.

Hi again,

Man I really wanted to go to this show, should have jus done it! Joe and Gary are going to drop some jaws, you know there going to shred. Never met Joe, but I hear all good things when anyone has had the pleasure. Gary I saw personally after a show, wish all talented people were as kind!

Shred