Topic: CNY Dates...

According to the Syracuse New Times the Aug 29th show at Saranac Brewery is free (I'll try to confirm that tomorrow). 

In addition to that, they show Joe opening for Willie Nelson on June 16th at MJK Farm in Deansboro.  Unfortunately, ticket prices are $50 presale from TicketBastard & $60 at the door (which is probably the same price after TicketBastard surcharges).  Other acts for this show include Red Light District and Doublenet (WHO?!?) as well as other acts to be announced.  At that price, for a short Joe show & nobody else I care to see, I'm gonna have to pass on this show.  IF the TBA acts end up being worthwhile, I may change my mind.

On a side note, I also saw in the paper today that Buddy Guy is headlining the Syracuse Blues Fest on July 22nd, and Walter Trout is also performing.  It's a FREE fest too.  Wouldn't it be nice to see Joe join Walter on stage for a blistering "Clouds On The Horizon"?  I know, it's not gonna happen but I'll keep my fingers crossed anyways.  Either way, this should be a Gr8 fest!

Now all I need is a Turning Stone date!!!

L8r... John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

Re: CNY Dates...

According to the Utica newspaper, No Joe B. with Willie Nelson on June 16th and the Saranac Brewery show is not Free.

pollstar shows Joe w/Willie ...............JBrules

4 (edited by =o|-[ 2007-05-17 14:48:26)

Len B wrote:

According to the Utica newspaper, No Joe B. with Willie Nelson on June 16th and the Saranac Brewery show is not Free.

Thanks Len!  If you are the Len B I think you are, then I'll DEAFinitely go with your info.  Last I heard the Saranac tickets go on-sale June 1st so I'll snatch mine up then.

Still hoping for a TS show...

=o|-[ wrote:
Len B wrote:

Thanks Len!  If you are the Len B I think you are, then I'll DEAFinitely go with your info.  Last I heard the Saranac tickets go on-sale June 1st so I'll snatch mine up then.

Still hoping for a TS show...

Tickets on sale now for Saranac thru Ticketmaster.

Len B wrote:

According to Joe's tour page he is playing MKJ Farm on the 16th, & according to MKJ's website:

Saturday, June 16
Willie Nelson in Concert with Joe Bonamassa on Saturday June 16
Adults (Ages 13+): $50.00 advance, $60.00 day of event
No Glass - No Pets - No Coolers - No Mean People

Too bad I'm not a Willie fan at all.  A little too expensive for me for a short Joe show.