Re: Black Country Communion on the forum...

masque wrote:

"That's right. I've killed just about anything that walked or crawled at one time or another,
and I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned.
You boys better move away."

Question is :Did you put any syrup on them.....:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

ohiodawg13 wrote:

More of a waffle guy myself!

Rock The Vote!!!

J Dawg

Waffle Waffle Waffle
Its that time of the year J Dawg smile
Jon

21 (edited by DougH 2012-10-19 15:50:05)

I know we love Joe but this thread is becoming too syrupy for me

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

See those people who play 'Dark side of the moon' whilst watching Wizard of Oz?

We should try playing 'Afterglow' over Unforgiven, I can picture William Munny's monologues syncing up with Glenn's vocals unnaturally well.

...just sayin...

Me playing Joe's actual Ibanez Tubescreamer pedal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76jk58_vl2s

Maple syrup is not even real!!! Just cornstarch-sugar-and maple flavoring-Being from Maine it just needs to be said!! Go for the real stuff!! Ron-Owner of four maple houses(LOL)

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017

DougH wrote:

I know we love Joe but this thread is becoming too syrupy for me

Oh why cant we butter him up a little since he didnt get any in his syrup.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

BCC, pancake, syrup, Clint Eastwood, butter, waffle

All yum? Oh wait!!!

26 (edited by dknight16 2012-10-20 14:30:14)

This thread has been the best little piece of "spam" in the history of the forum.  But I honestly prefer french toast. 

And I'd like to get "an advance" on my contract please.  Or were those freebies?

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Let's get this thread back on topic shall we...I'm strictly a Log Cabin man myself, and I don't care what anyone says, it makes my pancakes taste just like a log!

ken wrote:

Let's get this thread back on topic shall we...I'm strictly a Log Cabin man myself, and I don't care what anyone says, it makes my pancakes taste just like a log!

Yes. Nothing like a good ol log on a sunday morning!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

real men eat Marmite on toast for breakfast.... wink

My YouTube channel with plenty of my Joe's videos dating from 2009 inc his first Hammersmith Odeon ones:
http://www.youtube.com/ian916fun

30 (edited by dknight16 2012-10-22 18:19:42)

Ian916 wrote:

Not peanut butter?  Hmm.  Haven't had that in a while.  And don't get me started on Nutella.

Oops.  Sorry.  Better get back on track here.  I like Mrs. Butterworth since it was Kurt Cobain's favorite.

And might stop at Burger King tomorrow for French toast sticks.  Fast food deep fried bread!  What could be better?

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Now we are talking here.  NUT-ELL-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOL-LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put that on Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Quiche, and even Green Eggs and Ham!

Sam I Am wink

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

Yep, Nutella is great, but the stuff we get over here isn't as good as the real deal from Europe. We send Mexican spices to Germany, they send Nutella back. smile
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

dknight16 wrote:
Ian916 wrote:

Not peanut butter?  Hmm.  Haven't had that in a while.  And don't get me started on Nutella.

Oops.  Sorry.  Better get back on track here.  I like Mrs. Butterworth since it was Kurt Cobain's favorite.

And might stop at Burger King tomorrow for French toast sticks.  Fast food deep fried bread!  What could be better?

Love peanut butter n jelly on a waffle, with a stiff cup o' joe.

Waffles Rock Too!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Ian916 wrote:

Oh NO!!!!!...Ian, Michael put some of that on some toast for me, and I swear I was going to throw up, it must be an acquired taste yikes

Shreddy

Shredit wrote:
Ian916 wrote:

Oh NO!!!!!...Ian, Michael put some of that on some toast for me, and I swear I was going to throw up, it must be an acquired taste yikes

Shreddy

Nothing like Marmite on toast. I'm with you Ian big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Biscuit Jane?  I always substitute for an English muffin.