Topic: Black Country Communion on the forum...

Hey Everybody,
           I was thinking about the situation and I think moving forward that all BCC related posts should be posted in the "Other Artist" section of the forum.  I want to avoid new people coming in and seeing all this needless controversy over something that matters very little in the grand scheme of things.   Whether we tour or not as a band anymore the sun will rise again, the swallows will fly over Capistrano, Mrs Butterworth's syrup still will contain not a trace of butter... You get my drift.. (Sorry I had pancakes for breakfast)  It is very easy to dwell on these things and keep them going. I want this to taper off like Clint Eastwood riding into the sunset in at the end of "Unforgiven"... Ok I'll stop LOL....

Thanks for your understanding on this matter...

Joe Bonamassa

Re: Black Country Communion on the forum...

A man's got to know his limitations...

If we can have one clear, concise thread moving along without emotions destroying it...then it's all good. Let's go...

Mmmmmmm pancakes. smile

Wasn't it raining at the end of Unforgiven?

Haha.  Never mind.  Analogy accepted (even if the facts are a little crooked)

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

I had a 50/50 shot.... Its been awhile since I saw the movie... LOL

Behind you all the way Joe. Keep on riding, rain or shine. Other artists it is.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

I hope that was New York State Grade A Fancy on that stack. Mrs. Butterworth's???? (shudder)

Major Tom to ground control...

Will Munny: I ain't like that no more. I ain't the same, Ned. Claudia, she straightened me up, cleared me of drinkin' whiskey and all. Just 'cause we're goin' on this killing, that don't mean I'm gonna go back to bein' the way I was. I just need the money, get a new start for them youngsters. Ned, you remember that drover I shot through the mouth and his teeth came out the back of his head? I think about him now and again. He didn't do anything to deserve to get shot, at least nothin' I could remember when I sobered up.
Ned Logan: You were crazy, Will.
Will Munny: Yeah, no one liked me. Mountain boys all thought I was gonna shoot 'em out of pure meanness.
Ned Logan: Well, like I said, you ain't like that no more.
Will Munny: That's right. I'm just a fella now. I ain't no different than anyone else no more.

wink   p.l.j.

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

You just shot an unarmed man!

Well I guess he should have armed himself.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Hope they were good homemade pancakes. Mrs. Butterworths ????

dknight16 wrote:

Wasn't it raining at the end of Unforgiven?

Haha.  Never mind.  Analogy accepted (even if the facts are a little crooked)

No, it was resting place of his wife. Before that final scene, Clint said to Give Ned a proper burial or he would come back and kill everyone.

We get your point Joe…

R.E.F., That's the best post I have read in a LONG time!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out Log Cabin syrup is not really made in a log cabin! All those years ......... And now Mrs Butterworth too.Next thing you know Aunt Jemima didnt really make that recipe! Its a pancake conspiricy I tell you!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Dammit...now I feel like pancakes....

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

More of a waffle guy myself!

Rock The Vote!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

"That's right. I've killed just about anything that walked or crawled at one time or another,
and I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned.
You boys better move away."

To funny !!!!

big_smile Funny. A pancake conspiracy!! I haven't eaten pancakes since I was a kid, but wherever I travel, I always buy "the good stuff" for my dad, real maple syrup...the man has a serious sweet tooth...he puts syrup on his ice cream and his pancakes! 

I love Clint Eastwood! Good idea about BCC being in other artists Joe.

Carry On Wayward...Guitarist smile

gary wrote:

I found out Log Cabin syrup is not really made in a log cabin! All those years ......... And now Mrs Butterworth too.Next thing you know Aunt Jemima didnt really make that recipe! Its a pancake conspiricy I tell you!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/