145 (edited by Matt 2008-02-14 16:06:04)

Re: Joe Bonamassa master torrent thread

Downlaoding now...Can't wait to give these ones a blast, i recorded my own off the listen again feature as my FM signal isn't good enough to record here. I think i recorded too loud however and theres a slight bit of digital distortion big_smile 

Wouldn't be very Rock 'n' Roll otherwise though roll

Matt

146 (edited by Amsterhammer 2008-02-14 16:54:26)

Magic, I'm on it. cool

Thanks for the upload.

Edit - am now seeding but need some more of you to get on board so I can improve my wretched ratio.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Joe Bonamassa
Cheese and Grain
Frome, Somerset
UK
16-02-08

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=184366

Anywhere else I can get this Torrent, I have no access and its full

Regards Ian

g0fyd wrote:

Anywhere else I can get this Torrent, I have no access and its full

Regards Ian

Not that I know of.  You might check The Trader's Den.  They may have it there too.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

150 (edited by dknight16 2008-02-19 19:45:03)

Joe Bonamassa
The Cheese & Grain
Frome
UK
16th February 2008

2nd source (no reported cuts like the first source)

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=184571

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Lee wrote:

Joe Bonamassa
Cheese and Grain
Frome, Somerset
UK
16-02-08

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=184366

This is no longer on dime.

The second source is probably better anyway.

There are meant to be 19 seeds for this, yet I see no one.:(

Can someone please seed during the next 12 hours or so?

RIP Iron Man

Ragamuffin1 wrote:
Amsterhammer wrote:

There are meant to be 19 seeds for this, yet I see no one.:(

Can someone please seed during the next 12 hours or so?

I have been seeding this one non-stop since I got it. Check again it's telling me someone from The Netherlands is downloading from me right now. Seems to be uploading OK.    Pete

So it is now and yup, that's me! smile

Seeing 13 seeds, going like a train.

RIP Iron Man

Ragamuffin1 wrote:

Cool Beans George.   Pete

My son says that all the time! big_smile He's English but lives in Indy.

In fact, whenever we're on msn we use 'cb' instead of 'ok'. Any idea of the origin?

RIP Iron Man

Ragamuffin1 wrote:

I don't really know. I guess it's a younger folks saying. My nephew uses it a lot. I guess it's rubbing off.  Pete

Ok, last off topic reply - I'll ask him when we next speak. I'm sure it's an 'americanism' though.

Only 15 mins left on the download, cheers Pete.

RIP Iron Man

Oops am a bit slow to see this one. Starting downloading now, 9 seeds left should still be able to get it big_smile

Thanks for the the info guys, it will be greta to have this one as I was there smile Only problem is will be bad for my ratio sad

Matt

JOE BONAMASSA
PACIFIC ROAD ARTS CENTRE, BIRKENHEAD, UK
FEBRUARY 20TH 2008

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=186073

i know this thread is for torrents but i have to comment on the guy who got banned . man if anyone was gonna get banned it would of been me . its pretty funny someone else got banned before me . anyway all i have to say is better you then me lol.joe

Ragamuffin1 wrote:
troy bermuda wrote:

MAYBE HE SHOULD TAKE  HIS HEAD OOT HIS ERSE AND SMELL THE ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dknight16 wrote:

I'm not sure how many live show traders we have at this forum.  If you are unaware of bit torrents, just Google it and you should find all the information you need to get up to speed with downloading live shows over the Internet.  Since Joe is taper friendly, my plan is to post links to various Joe Bonamassa audio and video recordings that are available for downloading (and then burning to CD or DVD as appropriate).

Dimeadozen is the main site I frequent.  You have to register to see and download torrent files.  Follow the instructions on the main page to get started.

It's not working this time is it Troy? Your real name is hidden behind the false screen name you chose this time around again, isn't it? What's the matter? Not man enough? Another fake e-mail address? Of course. We can see through you as plain as day and will not allow you to rile us up anymore. You may reincarnate yourself as many times as you wish but we will know it's you. Funny part is we know who you are already. Frankly, you bore me. Time for you to find somewhere else to play...........Pete

Hi all.

I found this forum rather late in the day and like a few others can't get registered on DimeaDozen.. have there been any thoughts on setting up an FTP server with all of the performances on? I've got space and can host the files if people think it'sa good idea.

Si. wrote:

Hi all.

I found this forum rather late in the day and like a few others can't get registered on DimeaDozen.. have there been any thoughts on setting up an FTP server with all of the performances on? I've got space and can host the files if people think it'sa good idea.

The torrent section of  Traders Den might also be a place to up some recordings of Joe.
If I remember right , it was really quick and easy to get registered, which would make it highly accesable for those who cant get an account on DIME

Bob

Si. wrote:

Hi all.

Nobody gets on dime at the first attempt as the membership is always just over the 100k limit. They constantly remove unused accounts, so as long as you keep trying several times you should get on within a day.

RIP Iron Man

Ragamuffin1 wrote:

New Joe Bonamassa torrent on Dime. Amager Bio, Copenhagen, Denmark, 3-8-08    http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … &hit=1

Thanks Pete! I see this one has "ANDY" in the set list.