Re: Joe Bonamassa master torrent thread

dknight16.....out of all of these torrents are there a select few that you would recommend?

I attended the Pensacola show on Dec. 1 and have downloaded that and enjoy it.  Many of the other torrents look similar and I was wondering if some are better than others.

jmcdon7230 wrote:

dknight16.....out of all of these torrents are there a select few that you would recommend?

I attended the Pensacola show on Dec. 1 and have downloaded that and enjoy it.  Many of the other torrents look similar and I was wondering if some are better than others.

I'm not sure. With the holidays coming up and craziness at work I am backed up in burning and listening any of the new shows I've downloaded over the last couple of weeks.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

dknight16 wrote:
jmcdon7230 wrote:

I'm not sure. With the holidays coming up and craziness at work I am backed up in burning and listening any of the new shows I've downloaded over the last couple of weeks.

Sorry, I didn't mean recent shows.  I was just wondering if overall there were a few that you would personally recommend?

Any BCC torrents out there? I'm sure thats someone had to record it.

Bill

jmcdon7230 wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean recent shows.  I was just wondering if overall there were a few that you would personally recommend?

11/03/02     Nashville, TN   unknown venue
01/18/03     Towson, MD   Recher Theater
08/03/04     Cleveland, OH   Beachland Ballroom
05/01/05     Rheinberg, Germany   Schwarzer Adler
10/19/06     London, UK   Maida Vale Studios
07/28/07     Bellinzona, Switzerland   Piazza Blues Festival
02/06/08     London, UK   BBC Maida Vale Studio 3
07/17/09     Belgium   Peer Blues Festival
02/17/10     London, UK   BBC Maida Vale Studios
07/04/10     London, UK   BBC Maida Vale Studios

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Bill wrote:

Any BCC torrents out there? I'm sure thats someone had to record it.

Bill

No BBC at DIME, TTD or etree so far . . .

New torrent is now up on Dime.
Keswick Theater, Glenside, PA 11-8-2000.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=342736

New show up on Dime from Milwaukee, WI 7-23-2004. This is a very good sounding recording from WMSE radio studio.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=343603

Roy

Hi !

I'm sure this question may been asked before ( I scrolled back 10 pages in this thread but no luck ).

What happened to Joe's taping policy ?
On Google I still can find the old taping policy from his previous website :

http://www.jbonamassa.com/policy.html

But it's not on his new website.
There is some confusion about this matter on Taperssection.

I think ( but that is my theory ) Joe ( or at least his management ) took his policy down since he plays in bigger venues now and they were causing too much problems. Small clubs usually don't care , but big venues usually do mind taping.
So what is the deal now ?

Ekib wrote:

Hi !

I'm sure this question may been asked before ( I scrolled back 10 pages in this thread but no luck ).

What happened to Joe's taping policy ?
On Google I still can find the old taping policy from his previous website :

http://www.jbonamassa.com/policy.html

But it's not on his new website.
There is some confusion about this matter on Taperssection.

I think ( but that is my theory ) Joe ( or at least his management ) took his policy down since he plays in bigger venues now and they were causing too much problems. Small clubs usually don't care , but big venues usually do mind taping.
So what is the deal now ?

I asked Joe's sound engineer last night about taping and Joe is still 100% okay with it if the venue doesn't object.  I think it might be worth contacting the web master here to see if we can get the policy put on this site.

I'll be open taping tonight at the Pabst.  smile

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=348804

Joe Bonamassa
Pabst Theater
Milwaukee, WI
March 12, 2011

BSC1-K1 > HiHo Silver XLR's > Fostex FR2-LE (24/48) > Cool Edit Pro (amplify) > iZotope RX Advanced (dither/resample) > CDWAV > FLAC

Cradle Rock
So Many Roads
When the Fire Hits the Sea
So It's Like That
If Heartaches Were Nickels
Slow Train
Dust Bowl
You Better Watch Yourself
Sloe Gin
Ballad of John Henry
Lonesome Road Blues
Happier Times
Further On Up the Road (w/Greg Koch)
Blues Deluxe (w/Greg Koch)
Young Man Blues
Woke Up Dreaming
Django/Mountain Time
Bird On A Wire
Just Got Paid/Dazed & Confused/Just Got Paid (reprise)

Belexes wrote:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=348804

Joe Bonamassa
Pabst Theater
Milwaukee, WI
March 12, 2011

Thanks for putting this up, this is the first one from this leg of the tour. Took me 40 minutes to snatch it, there was only one seeder, you I presume, but now there over 55, me included.

Thanks again.

Thanks very much, Belexes!  smile

Thanks Belexes got it off etree, I am the guy from Hayward who talked to you in Milwaukee, great recording sent out about 10 copies of this already.

Your welcome everyone. My pleasure to tape Joe's shows. I'll put the Milwaukee show on The Traders Den for those that only have accounts there this weekend.  Then I will get around to adding the Green Bay show to Dime, etree, and TTD.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=349962

Joe Bonamassa
Weidner Center
Green Bay, WI
March 12, 2011

SP-CMC-4U (c) > CA-9100 > Sony M10 (24/44) > USB > Cool Edit Pro (Amplify, EQ) > iZotope RX Advanced (dither) > CDWAV > FLAC

Cradle Rock
So Many Roads
When the Fire Hits the Sea
So It's Like That
If Heartaches Were Nickels
Slow Train
Dust Bowl
You Better Watch Yourself
Sloe Gin
Ballad of John Henry
Lonesome Road Blues
Happier Times
Steal Your Heart Away
Great Flood
Young Man Blues
Woke Up Dreaming
Django/Mountain Time
Bird On A Wire
Just Got Paid/Dazed & Confused/Just Got Paid (reprise)

Still early, but would love to hear a Grand Rapids, MI 2011 torrent. Thanks in advance.

NYCB Theatre At Westbury
Westbury, NY
2011-03-25

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta … ?id=350624