Topic: Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the "mamas" on this forum!

"There is nothing to it.  You only have to hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself."---Johann Sebastian Bach

Re: Happy Mother's Day!

Yes - Happy Mother's Day to all the "mothers" on the forum.

Personally, I think you every day should be Mother's Day.

You know, you can love your pop - talk sports with him - argue about who was the better baseball player - watch footballs game with him - etc.

But there's nothing quite as special as the love and relationship between a child and his mother.

So enjoy your very special day - you ladies have earned it 1,000 times over..!!

Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem.

Mark

3 (edited by markgtrplyr 2007-05-13 13:08:07)

BluesMan wrote:

Let me add that all mothers and non-mothers are beautiful, wonderful and very giving. We are very luck to have them. Otherwise, we'd be sleeping with harry/smelly men!! LOL..................

Hey Bluesman:

Or, in my case, when I or my wife is away (on business) for a few days, I end up sleeping with my Strat.

I think I prefer the wife  smile

Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem.

Mark

Thank you from a mother and grandmother. In general I find all the men here appreciative  of their wives and from what you write your women are very tolerant!!! You get bonus points and creds........Cathy

I got a surprise from my 17 year old daughter last night. She came home from work and gave me a dozen red roses in a vase! I was shocked to say the least. She has never done anything like that before!

I guess she was still on cloud nine from the Carmine Rojas autograph I got for her. I took her David Bowie tour book from the early 1980's to the HOB concert last week and Carmine signed it for her. THANKS CARMINE! Jordan loved it! I think the others in the band also got a kick of seeing Carmine in his younger years and with a head of hair! lol

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid