Topic: GOOD TIMES

I dont know about anyone else, but my fiance' and I are having a blast helping promote Joe's upcoming shows!! We have been going out on our days off and talking to folks at guitar shops, record stores - Keeping in touch with Andy along the way!! Its great talking "Joe" with fellow guitar slingers and musicans alike!!

Re: GOOD TIMES

I use that approach too a lot.  We have a great guitar store and a couple of really cool record stores in the area.  With the music industry in the shape it's in, I find people very open to try new artists.  YouTube then makes it really simple to check Joe out without a big up front commitment.  Good job!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

3 (edited by datam0nk3y 2012-09-19 16:21:51)

Re: GOOD TIMES

Yep, good times indeed. The free download is good too as I've talked to people who have heard of Joe but not heard Joe. Hey buddy I'll hook you up with something good, the first hit's free...

Joe, addictive as smack!