Topic: Nico on stage with Joe Bonamassa / Elgin, IL. 5-5-2007

Here are the photos of Nico when he was on stage with Joe.  Click on the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/photogal19 … 206104462/ and then choose view as a slideshow. I added a little something extra to the photos! Nico is such a cutie!

Enjoy! smile

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Re: Nico on stage with Joe Bonamassa / Elgin, IL. 5-5-2007

Those are FANtastic...  Great job.

I have to tell you, that's the cutest guest I've ever seen share the stage with Joe.

EXCELLENT photos Rhonda. (And I love your captions)  smile

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Nico playing left handed and keeping up with Joe.  Those are priceless pictures...

Music is good for the Soul...

Hi Rhonda-

Thank you for the pics of Nico and Joe.  Being a teacher it is sometimes hard to find some days off of work.  I am taking a personal day on June 1st to head up to Hagerstown to see Walter Trout and Joe B.

Thanks again for some wonderful pictures of Nico and Joe.  I am will cherish them forever!!

Dean

Oh, Rhonda. Too funny!

The pictures are priceless in and of themselves but the captions,,,I almost spewed my coffee all over the monitor. I can't wait to see the rest of what you've got.

Nancy

I'm just saying.

Very very nice!!!!!

I have a son Bram about the same age and when I showed him these pictures he said: I want that too!!

Andre Wittebroek.

Dean wrote:

Hi Rhonda-

Thank you for the pics of Nico and Joe.  Being a teacher it is sometimes hard to find some days off of work.  I am taking a personal day on June 1st to head up to Hagerstown to see Walter Trout and Joe B.

Thanks again for some wonderful pictures of Nico and Joe.  I am will cherish them forever!!

Dean

Hi Dean,

I understand about being a teacher! If you are interested in copies of these photos, I have them in a RAW file as well and can process them and clean them up a bit so the pictures will look a lot nicer for you. Give me a couple of days to get them done.

If you want the copy bubbles I can leave them or I can take them off, just let me know.

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Great photo's !
Looked like he had the time of his life out there.
Lovely to see them.

Cute both of them!

Nico is the only one who can say he played with Joe when he was............ [sorry don't know his real age] hi hi.
Priceless !!

Annelies wrote:

Cute both of them!

Nico is the only one who can say he played with Joe when he was............ [sorry don't know his real age] hi hi.
Priceless !!

He is 4 years old!  smile

Oh....... the junior guitarman!

Nico has been suspiciously quiet about being on stage with his Joe; I'm not sure if he's still stunned into silence or if he figured that such a thing was as it should be, thus no big deal, or if perhaps he fears it all was actually all just a figment of his imagination.  In my state of disbelief as it was happening, I did manage to snap two pics & got prints made & framed them.  Now he sets those up on both sides of the TV as he puts in the DVD and does his Joe thing, or he sets them up in front of the CD player if he's doing an audio-only Joe thing; both occur daily, usually more than twice.  Prior to this, I didn't think he could become more of an obsessed fan than he already was!  Your pics came out really good, though, Rhonda, so I look forward to getting prints made of those.  Thank you very much for offering them.

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

Melissa,

No problem Melissa! I am sure you were more worried about where the fan that picked up Nico was going versus getting the camera up to the eye to photograph! I would have freaked out had it been one of my kids.

I gave Joe an 8x10 copy of each of the photos with Nico on stage when I saw him in Dallas.

I have the RAW files of Nico's photos. Let me process them tomorrow and I can upload them to Walmart where you can order them and they will be a high resolution file. They will look better than what you see on the ones now. Did you want the copy bubbles and copy on them?

~Rhonda

Thanks, Rhonda, those were so cute!! Glad you had a great trip. smile smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Hey Chicken Head that's a better Avatar wink

are you doubting me

.................... michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

photogal wrote:

Here are the photos of Nico when he was on stage with Joe.  Click on the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/photogal19 … 206104462/ and then choose view as a slideshow. I added a little something extra to the photos! Nico is such a cutie!

Enjoy! smile

~Rhonda

That is precious!

The look on both of their faces is truely priceless!

Thanks for sharing that with everyone. Wish I would have checked that out sooner!

Julie in Green Bay

Thank you soooo much for allowing us to see these.  It certainly brightened up my morning.