Topic: 2 Free Tickets to the Los Lobos/Joe Bonamassa show

Hello All,

I cannot attend the Los Lobos show with Joe as their guest tomorrow night in Santa Barbara.  I posted in the other topic, but since this is last minute, I figured I better start a new thread.  From what I understand, Joe is playing about a 30 minute acoustic set and then hopefully sitting or jamming with Los Lobos at some point during their set (Los Lobos is the headnliner).  It's at the Lobero Theater in Santa Barbara and the night is billed as the 2nd Annual Seymour Duncan benefit concert.

My tickets are at Will Call and assuming the venue allows me to transfer them, I have two free tickets.  If you are interested, please email me at fbeltran100@hotmail.com   No strings attached, I simply don't want the tickets to go to waste (it's my daughter's birthday and I double booked by accident).

Cheers,

Frank

Re: 2 Free Tickets to the Los Lobos/Joe Bonamassa show

I'll leave this here for now since the show is tonight.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Oh I wish I was in Cali! Real shame you have to miss but understandable circumstances. I took the liberty to share this on the Bonanation Facebook group page I there are probably some that frequent there that may not see it here. Happy Birthday to your daughter smile

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

A big thanks to the Lobero Theater, they found somebody to buy the tickets and refunded my money, which I wasn't expecting.  Thanks for letting me leave this up.    Hopefully, somebody post a review in the concert section.

Frank

FWIW, you might want to edit your e-mail address out of the earlier post.  This forum doesn't even require membership to be viewable.  No need to allow for potential harvesting by spammers.

Play like you've worked at it, and don't worry about sounding like your influences.  You can't cheat on them, or your practice, anyway.  If you've worked hard at your skill, your audience will know it.