Re: Wildwood guitars has gloss top CS GOld top JB for sale

Me neither..........

How about a picture of the back of the headstock?

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I thought the first 300 COA's were signed by Joe?  Mine is.

xcorporate wrote:

Yeah all of mine are also

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow, it'll prove i do actually have the guitar then!

150 (edited by stevebonamassive 2012-09-06 16:48:58)

Peach Guitars wrote:

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow, it'll prove i do actually have the guitar then!

Guys , peach guitars would only have the real deal and nothing less , peach guitars is a very prestige shop and i can defiantly say , this is  my favroute shop , you guys need to check it out!!   

kicked up a storm mr priest!!!!  ;-)

#255 would be correct and fall into the unaged part of the original 300 so that is fine and was approved by me.. Wildwood are a bunch of stand up people and have done wonders to help promote the Joe B guitars and myself.. I consider them close personal friends as do I  consider the folks at Gibson the same.. I'm trying to figure out how the misunderstanding between myself and Gibson happened regarding how many and what guitars were made..  What I am still waiting to hear on and seems to be the biggest issue right now are the 335 guitars....  I have resent my request for a manifest of how many left the line   ______ of 50.... 50 was the amount I agreed to do as a Guitar Center exclusive to promote the Battle of the Blues. It is common practice to make a few extra guitars  for artist endorsement purposes, spares that replace lost or damaged ones in shipping.  My only personal  335 guitar that I received a month ago I just checked and it says #314 ( Yikes!!)  and I have personally held #364 yesterday in Santa Monica at Truetone Music..... So if that tells you anything right there.... There maybe a few more spares than I had figured on.  Again all this took me by surprise when this thread started a week ago.
Still waiting on real info to post back...
I didn't forget just want it to be accurate good or bad...
Joe B

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

#255 would be correct and fall into the unaged part of the original 300 so that is fine and was approved by me.. Wildwood are a bunch of stand up people and have done wonders to help promote the Joe B guitars and myself.. I consider them close personal friends as do I  consider the folks at Gibson the same.. I'm trying to figure out how the misunderstanding between myself and Gibson happened regarding how many and what guitars were made..  What I am still waiting to hear on and seems to be the biggest issue right now are the 335 guitars....  I have resent my request for a manifest of how many left the line   ______ of 50.... 50 was the amount I agreed to do as a Guitar Center exclusive to promote the Battle of the Blues. It is common practice to make a few extra guitars  for artist endorsement purposes, spares that replace lost or damaged ones in shipping.  My only personal  335 guitar that I received a month ago I just checked and it says #314 ( Yikes!!)  and I have personally held #364 yesterday in Santa Monica at Truetone Music..... So if that tells you anything right there.... There maybe a few more spares than I had figured on.  Again all this took me by surprise when this thread started a week ago.
Joe B

Thanks Joe, I appreciate the follow-up.

Conor

153 (edited by joemags54 2012-09-06 18:19:49)

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Joe B

Joe B = Guitar Monster!!.... and all around good guy............I'm not worthy........

See guys Joe isn't mad mad at Wild Wood and he might not even be mad at Gibson Quote "Close Personal Friends" wait on Joe to get back with us before banning Gibson and Wild Wood for life. smile

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Joe B

You sir are the consummate professional and always a gentleman.

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Joe B

Thanks Joe
Ron From Pelham

157 (edited by Rik Emmett Fan 2012-09-06 21:02:32)

cindyron wrote:
xcorporate wrote:

I own #251 Un-Aged, The COA was not Signed by Joe. it looks the same as the Peach Guitars  #255 that is being sold.

Take care,
Bill

Rik Emmett Fan wrote:
cindyron wrote:
xcorporate wrote:

I own #251 Un-Aged, The COA was not Signed by Joe. it looks the same as the Peach Guitars  #255 that is being sold.

Take care,
Bill

#262 un-aged, un-signed, handwritten "Joe B." and "262", number not printed like my #18.

Thanks Joe, i've added some pictures here http://photobucket.com/JBLPUNAGED

Peach Guitars wrote:

Thanks Joe, i've added some pictures here http://photobucket.com/JBLPUNAGED

The real deal.  Grab it while it's hot cool

Damn that thing is beautiful!!!!

I would love to buy it!!!!  This is killing me....

2009 Gibson Les Paul 1958 VOS (with black plastic)
2008 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Goldtop (with the cream plastic from the 58RI)
> Marshall Bluesbreaker 2 pedal >Boss sd-1> DD3 > Vox Ac15cc1

SOLD!