Re: Wildwood guitars has gloss top CS GOld top JB for sale

redi wrote:

So if I understand the limited JB series:

1.  Original run JB LP Goldtops Custom Shop series (around 300 'BONAMASSA' sequential serial numbers) unaged and aged.
2.  VOS LP Bonaburst Custom Shop series (there appear to be a few VOS Goldtops and lefties in this run, around 300 'JOE B' sequential serial numbers)
3.  JB LP Goldtop Studio series (not sure the counts, has std Gibson serial numbering)
4.  JB ES335 series
5.  JB LP Goldtop Custom Shop Gloss series (around 300?  'JBG' sequential serial numbers)
6.  JB LP Standards, standard Gibson serial numbers

?

RE: Item #5 - when I talked to the guys at Wildwood back in August, I was told there would be 40 LP Goldtops CS guitars starting with the JBGxx prefix.

I'm not doubting that those numbers may have changed over the past few months but where did you get your 300 guitar number from?

conorb

airportdon wrote:
jclark42796 wrote:
airportdon wrote:

Further prying into this one that is/was on Ebay:(real 1/400 limited ones)  Standard  with binding Joe Les Paul with factory J.B/S.D Pickups,
also has the extra  complete CD Set, Tag Hauer Sunglasses & Signed pickguard....pretty good deal for 2500.00 !!! I think it's still available...

Sold.

There is another listed by the same seller....it was at 2500 today with a couple days left on the auction....
good luck to the winner---beats paying 3599.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Limited- … 3cce4663a1

Still at 2500.00    I wonder what it will end up selling for ???

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

airportdon wrote:
airportdon wrote:
jclark42796 wrote:

Sold.

There is another listed by the same seller....it was at 2500 today with a couple days left on the auction....

14 hours to go......still at 2500....great deal if you're looking for one with the goodies.

I'd like to know how many 335's were made. I am aware of the 50 so that GC put out, but I have seen many other sites with them listed. I can understand that a GC affiliate like MF selling them, but what about Amazon (through Music123, who I think is another GC affiliate)? I'm sure when Joe has all of the info he'll pass it along.

Also, the Music Zoo has 6 JB LP's that say it's limited to 400, but have the regular Gibson serial numbers. No mention of CoA's, just a mail in for sunglasses and discography.

Gibson Joe Bonamassa ES335
Gibson 2013 Les Paul Standard Plus - Tea Burst
Gibson 2009 Songwriter - Acoustic

SteveRose77 wrote:

I'd like to know how many 335's were made. I am aware of the 50 so that GC put out, but I have seen many other sites with them listed. I can understand that a GC affiliate like MF selling them, but what about Amazon (through Music123, who I think is another GC affiliate)? I'm sure when Joe has all of the info he'll pass it along.

Also, the Music Zoo has 6 JB LP's that say it's limited to 400, but have the regular Gibson serial numbers. No mention of CoA's, just a mail in for sunglasses and discography.

See this post
https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic. … 84#p272484

Jim

Ok, thanks Jim

airportdon wrote:
airportdon wrote:
airportdon wrote:

14 hours to go......still at 2500....great deal if you're looking for one with the goodies.

Dang... I wish I was awake for this one.. Probably best that I wasn't - but that was a pretty good deal!

kestrou

kestrou wrote:
airportdon wrote:
airportdon wrote:

Dang... I wish I was awake for this one.. Probably best that I wasn't - but that was a pretty good deal!

kestrou

That's too bad you missed out...I'm sure there will be more on there in the future!

I hope I can have the funds available the next time the guitar is available. Especially at that price.

208 (edited by joemags54 2013-04-30 14:20:53)

Bennemans wrote:
conorb wrote:
redi wrote:

So if I understand the limited JB series:

1.  Original run JB LP Goldtops Custom Shop series (around 300 'BONAMASSA' sequential serial numbers) unaged and aged.
2.  VOS LP Bonaburst Custom Shop series (there appear to be a few VOS Goldtops and lefties in this run, around 300 'JOE B' sequential serial numbers)
3.  JB LP Goldtop Studio series (not sure the counts, has std Gibson serial numbering)
4.  JB ES335 series
5.  JB LP Goldtop Custom Shop Gloss series (around 300?  'JBG' sequential serial numbers)
6.  JB LP Standards, standard Gibson serial numbers

?

RE: Item #5 - when I talked to the guys at Wildwood back in August, I was told there would be 40 LP Goldtops CS guitars starting with the JBGxx prefix.

I'm not doubting that those numbers may have changed over the past few months but where did you get your 300 guitar number from?

conorb

Well...I'm one of the lucky guys that bought a Wildwood one. Number JBG005 to be precise. I spoke to Edwin Wilson and Thom Fowle and they insured me the Wildwood rum is limited to 25 pieces. On youtube you can see many examples played by Greg Koch...but never higher than serialnumber JBG025...so I guess Edwin and Thom are telling the thruth here!

Anyway...I don't care how many they build as long they are first class guitars and true to Joe's specs!

Congrat's ! Use it in good health. I have my JB Studio in my lap right now!. Absolutely one of my favorites to play. I'm going to lessons later and bringing my Epi JB. LOL. P.S. I just checked e-bay. There are  4  new released (latest edition) Gold tops available.