Re: Wildwood guitars has gloss top CS GOld top JB for sale

Congrats!  If they care to share, we can add them to the GT LP registry.

Thanks,
Jim

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

#255 would be correct and fall into the unaged part of the original 300 so that is fine and was approved by me.. Wildwood are a bunch of stand up people and have done wonders to help promote the Joe B guitars and myself.. I consider them close personal friends as do I  consider the folks at Gibson the same.. I'm trying to figure out how the misunderstanding between myself and Gibson happened regarding how many and what guitars were made..  What I am still waiting to hear on and seems to be the biggest issue right now are the 335 guitars....  I have resent my request for a manifest of how many left the line   ______ of 50.... 50 was the amount I agreed to do as a Guitar Center exclusive to promote the Battle of the Blues. It is common practice to make a few extra guitars  for artist endorsement purposes, spares that replace lost or damaged ones in shipping.  My only personal  335 guitar that I received a month ago I just checked and it says #314 ( Yikes!!)  and I have personally held #364 yesterday in Santa Monica at Truetone Music..... So if that tells you anything right there.... There maybe a few more spares than I had figured on.  Again all this took me by surprise when this thread started a week ago.
Still waiting on real info to post back...
I didn't forget just want it to be accurate good or bad...
Joe B

Joe Thx for info....We need the truth...:)
Don

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Peach Guitars wrote:

SOLD!

Peach - thanks for selling it - honestly!  I had an itch so bad that I was *dying* to scratch - and was barely holding out against the temptation! smile

P.S. - Now stick around for a while - we're not usually this pissy! wink

kestrou

Peach Guitars wrote:

SOLD!

Great!!! Someone got a super deal!! Please let them know about us crazies over here in the "colonies". LOL.

kestrou wrote:
Peach Guitars wrote:

SOLD!

Peach - thanks for selling it - honestly!  I had an itch so bad that I was *dying* to scratch - and was barely holding out against the temptation! smile

kestrou

I agree with you 100%...Glad it is gone...LOL

2009 Gibson Les Paul 1958 VOS (with black plastic)
2008 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Goldtop (with the cream plastic from the 58RI)
> Marshall Bluesbreaker 2 pedal >Boss sd-1> DD3 > Vox Ac15cc1

LesPaul4 wrote:
kestrou wrote:
Peach Guitars wrote:

SOLD!

kestrou

me too all most.......

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:
LesPaul4 wrote:
kestrou wrote:

kestrou

me too all most.......

Hey Ron....Would you have purchased that one to add to the herd ?

170 (edited by cindyron 2012-09-07 12:20:51)

airportdon wrote:
cindyron wrote:
LesPaul4 wrote:

me too all most.......

Hey Ron....Would you have purchased that one to add to the herd ?

I was thinking about it. I am fortunate to have two non-aged and they are beautiful. I also think they sound better then the aged. But then again it could be in my head. Cheers Ron

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

171 (edited by Rik Emmett Fan 2012-09-09 18:57:48)

I can't believe it; I just listed #251 on ebay. This is very hard to let go.

Here is the link for the listing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autographed-Joe … 4607a3b9df

Sad Day,
Bill

Rik Emmett Fan wrote:

Here is a sneak peek of the pics. You can see the listing in 24 hrs. It's going from $4300 - $6500
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29278172@N … 453997246/

Sad Day,
Bill

Wow, Bill!  Say it aint' so!  Good luck w/ the sale.

Jim

Rik Emmett Fan wrote:

Here is a sneak peek of the pics. You can see the listing in 24 hrs. It's going from $4300 - $6500

Sad Day,
Bill

Hi Bill
I sent you a PM

Rik Emmett Fan wrote:

Sad Day,
Bill

Wow....I did not think you were serious in selling her......hope it goes to a good home in the USA...Good luck !

cindyron wrote:
Rik Emmett Fan wrote:

Sad Day,
Bill

Hi Bill
I sent you a PM

I have been on the forum for years, and I never noticed the PM applacation.

Good Luck everyone.

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

...I wanted kids and players to have access to them. Thats always been my point...
Joe B

I for one am glad Wildwood had them, and I bought one of the new ones.  I've been looking for an unaged/gloss for some time but most are well and truly being hoarded or held for ransom like a "collectable" smile

No doubt my opinion will be in the minority, but I wanted a nice one to play and I can't afford to compete in the collectables pricing.

177 (edited by cindyron 2012-09-09 14:53:30)

redi wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

...I wanted kids and players to have access to them. Thats always been my point...
Joe B

I for one am glad Wildwood had them, and I bought one of the new ones.  I've been looking for an unaged/gloss for some time but most are well and truly being hoarded or held for ransom like a "collectable" smile

No doubt my opinion will be in the minority, but I wanted a nice one to play and I can't afford to compete in the collectables pricing.

That is great you have one of the new wildwood lines. Also there is no hoarding going on. I have several and I use them every day I can assure you they have a great home and receive more attention then most. Also the quote you reference If I am not mistaken is to the epiphany JB guitars. Which are great guitars.
Good luck on your purchase

redi wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Joe B

Play what you can afford. There will always be collectors at any price point.

Good Luck

redi wrote:

That's awesome; congrats!

Please post pics and a review.

I'm interested in hearing about the various aspects and /or differences between the various "runs."

conorb

conorb wrote:
redi wrote:

That's awesome; congrats!

Please post pics and a review.

I'm interested in hearing about the various aspects and /or differences between the various "runs."

conorb

Thanks, I can't do better than Wildwood's pics, but I will be happy to post my impressions.   Of course I can't compare it to the 2008 run, but I am nonetheless quite happy with it now.

cheers