Topic: Joe coming to Sac!!

Just heard on our local PBS station that Joe will be in Sacramento at the Memorial Hall on April 17th!! Hot Damn!! Count me in! Who else is gonna join me and where do we meet up?

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

Re: Joe coming to Sac!!

Will he ever come to California???

moonshinedf1965 wrote:

Will he ever come to California???

Last I heard, Sacramento was in California. Hence it being the Capitol.

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

Maybe another round of acoustic shows??? Hmmm, maybe??? Just a bit down the road at this point, however will start saving, one less pint when I'm out n about. If he's playin' Sacto. I wonder if the Bay Area will be on the tour???

Joe Rocks!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

That would mean that the Spring US tour begins west coast. Europe in last half of February till mid April. Just educated guess. US mid April till June. Summer 2013???

I havent been around the forum for awhile.....caught news of this from a friend at work.....I really hope this is an acoustic show.....The Memorial is notorious for being one of the places around town to never see an electric set.....hey Joe I'm only trying to help....either way I dont miss the greatest of my generation....so let the planning and partying begin....oh and by the way welcome back JB smile

Shred (aint dead)

guido wrote:

Just heard on our local PBS station that Joe will be in Sacramento at the Memorial Hall on April 17th!! Hot Damn!! Count me in! Who else is gonna join me and where do we meet up?

I'll be there...if I get the presale code on time!

Shredit wrote:

I havent been around the forum for awhile.....caught news of this from a friend at work.....I really hope this is an acoustic show.....The Memorial is notorious for being one of the places around town to never see an electric set.....hey Joe I'm only trying to help....either way I dont miss the greatest of my generation....so let the planning and partying begin....oh and by the way welcome back JB smile

Shred (aint dead)

Shred-Glad to see you back on the forum. I've been thinking of e-mailing you recently and hope all is as well as it can be. Hope to see you again at this show. Keep in touch.

Guy

guido wrote:
Shredit wrote:

Shred (aint dead)

Shred-Glad to see you back on the forum. I've been thinking of e-mailing you recently and hope all is as well as it can be. Hope to see you again at this show. Keep in touch.

Guy

Thanks brother G....I need to stay in touch too....I need to add my email to my profile....see ya soon wink

Shred

OK....I sent out a text blast to all my local homies about the show.....3 responses, I'm frankly surprised that's all that responded....when it gets closer, I'll do more...one thing I dont like is peeps saying "hook me up Shreddy, I know you get free tickets"....uhh....NO!!....I pay for mine too, not that JB hasnt done me good in the past regarding this....anyhow, those peeps never go anyways, so pound sand suckas....just kiddin, there friends, but they have money, so if they want to help me do some grunt work, maybe I'll take them with me to see the man.....should be alot of fun, I try and not get anxious, but I do smile

Shreddy....."Working the streets, putting them in the seats, dont need no meet and greet, too busy pounding them feet, to make it neat"....I know corny, but what you expect, aint had my coffee yet sad

11 (edited by Rocket 2012-09-10 05:49:46)

Shredit wrote:

OK....I sent out a text blast to all my local homies about the show.....3 responses, I'm frankly surprised that's all that responded....when it gets closer, I'll do more...one thing I dont like is peeps saying "hook me up Shreddy, I know you get free tickets"....uhh....NO!!....I pay for mine too, not that JB hasnt done me good in the past regarding this....anyhow, those peeps never go anyways, so pound sand suckas....just kiddin, there friends, but they have money, so if they want to help me do some grunt work, maybe I'll take them with me to see the man.....should be alot of fun, I try and not get anxious, but I do smile

Shreddy....."Working the streets, putting them in the seats, dont need no meet and greet, too busy pounding them feet, to make it neat"....I know corny, but what you expect, aint had my coffee yet sad

Yeah Buddy!  Put some hot ice cream into some cold coffee and show 'em how it's done, and say, "that's how it gets done, son"!

Rock ON, Bro & Keep the Leading Faith,
Rocket

...ain't no free...

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Just read on the Memorial Hall website that tickets for the show are going on sale at 10:00 AM, Sept 21st. I would hope and imagine that pre-sale would be this coming Tuesday. It stated prices from $89 - $59. I don't know what other fees are added as I don't believe these sales are being handled by Ticketmaster or any other big name broker. Doesn't matter to me as I'm going regardless!

Shredit wrote:

Shred (aint dead)

Hey Shred - I just heard that Green Day is playing at the hall soon. Do they do acoustic sets? Not that I'd go see them either way, just curious.

I have no idea Guido, not into them, I'm sure someone knows here though

Shred

tickets are $69 and $79 ......really great price....i would go to the ticket window and save on the surcharges, but thats me....going on a roadie with some family this weekend, think i will hit the memorial on the way....make sure you dont get a tik with an obsrtuction, there are post holding the second floor....got one of the 'bad' ones years back, but i was hammered, so i didnt care as long as my beer was full every 15 minutes roll

Shreddy.... Rock n Roll derelict sad

guido wrote:
Shredit wrote:

Shred (aint dead)

Hey Shred - I just heard that Green Day is playing at the hall soon. Do they do acoustic sets? Not that I'd go see them either way, just curious.

Green Day's tour is on hold since Billy Joe checked into rehab a few days ago. The Sacto. show is Dec. 1st, sounds like plenty of time to rehab at one of those boutique "spin dry" clinics. Green Day does put on a kick a$$ show.

Dookie!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

17 (edited by Shredit 2012-09-28 13:55:55)

"I'm not ****ing Justin Bieber".....ok Billy, please dont break your guitar.....I think he will be back for the Memorial gig, sounds like he just needs a lttle nap, I know I certainly did back in the day roll

Shred

Shredit wrote:

"I'm not ****ing Justin Bieber".....ok Billy, please dont break your guitar.....I think he will be back for the Memorial gig, sounds like he just needs a lttle nap, I know I certainly did back in the day roll

Shred

Lil' spin dry and he'll be his ol' punk self in no time!

Longview!!!

J Dawg