1 (edited by Michael 2007-05-08 10:31:13)

Topic: Having fun in U S A

Hi everyone    smile leaving photogals house in a hour for 6 hour drive south from Sullivan Missiouri to Oklahoma City dodging thunderstorms along Route 66 , after Brilliant show & time in chicago , me and rhonda done a 55 minute sears tower visit , straight to the top and back down quick so we didnt incur 2 hour parking fee ------ Rhonda "$20 how f##king much" but we got it for $10 also we skipped past preview theatre presentation , when people came out , we followed them saying "good show , good show" funnee

stayed with patty's sister , patty your the best , you made me laugh , i'm still smiling thinking about your bubbly character , we had fun with   smile:):):):):):):):) wish you were here that would be too much craziness and that red apple restaurant , I had a butcher block ommlette mmmm , Bev thanks for the warm hospitality , never forget , hope you had fun too Met Nancy hi girl that was a great post of elgin show will do 1 on the road soon great to meet you & glad you stayed behind after and we all had that chat take care , Bill S i loved your enthusiasm you were great to talk to and we joked about some , wish i could do all that again and your family got right into the spirit too , that was fun just mostly forum members talking with joe an hour after the show ....... Priceless memories also hi to gary great to meet you too and your friend , hello melissa you are one cool bonamassa fan love the energy you have and how did Grand Rapids go and your little nico , he knows all the the joe chord changes on his little guitar "he's one to watch" he actually stole joes limelight for a couple of minutes Fantastic" also hi to bogie , we had a great talk just you me rhonda and patty , that surprised you dude , soon my friend & Carmine you have a great calm professional Aurora about you , instantly it was if i'd known you for years , thanks for the peek at your bass guitars  great talking with you
Great night in Chicago ........
i,ve hung out with Rhonda and her family for 2 days now seeing some of real American life , she has been words cant describe absolutely brilliant host ........ been fishing , shooting , cave visits , shopping for groceries at large stores , no disneyworld here in central Missouri , more about that , So yeah America dont worry what people say about your country , IT is a beautiful varied landscape with very friendly people ,,,,, so glad i came     wink
So it's back on the road ......... gotta make some party in OKC ......................... MICHAEL
Patty will call later     smile and smile

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Re: Having fun in U S A

Michael..It is wonderful to know you are here!! It's almost a consolation prize for those of us that can't make the "Birthday Show"..Have a great time!!!!..Cathy

Hey, Michael!! Glad to hear you're enjoying America. We're actually ok despite what some people might say. Maybe some day you can help me enjoy England too.

I'm very envious that you'll be celebrating with Joe in OK on his b-day. Have fun and take some pictures if you can.

Nancy

I'm just saying.

hi michael  it´s crazy what joe fans do
like to see U.S.A too but i think i never can get in a airplane .....hihi
have a great time ....
greetings by Geko

Hey Michael my Bonamassa friend,
\What are you doing overthere?? Making us all jealous with all your trips?
Hope you enjoy the birthday concert from Joe.

For 2 years he was in Holland and gave a show in Amersfoort on his birthday 28 years old
It was in 'de Noot'in Amersfoort and there was a little restaurant too. We 5 Bonamassa fans had dinner there and Joe too. We all sang Happy Birthday to him and I gave him a box of wine. I got a CD and a Bonamassa identaty- chord ??Don't even know the Dutch word for it in return.Took some pictures of it too, but my friend Johan did it a bit wrong with the light. You can see it but it is a pity they are quit dark.
Ask Joe if he remembers if you see him.
Talk to when you're back in Europe.

Andre Wittebroek.

Welome Michael to America!  Wow!  Just never know what show of Joe's you might turn up at in any country he happens to be touring in.....that is just AWESOME.  You are a true, devoted and dedicated fan.  Hope you have a blast at Joe's big birthday show in Oklahoma City.  We will be waiting for a detailed show review.  Take care, travel safely and may you meet many fun loving blues rockin' people and of course, lots of Bonamassa fans along the way.  Enjoy our beautiful country.

Barbara

Hi my friend...... on mission again...... and enjoying it to the full!!

I still can hear myself say after the Brussels show with Joe standing next to us ....Yeah Michael you should go for the birthday party...... and there you are..... have fun tonight and celebrate!!!!!

Michael!  Nice to hear from you and it was truly a treat to get to meet you.  If your next trip to the US brings you to northeastern OH, be assured that you have a place to stay (as long as you don't mind Nico's incessant Joe antics:-).  I don't have to tell you to have a great time tonight, 'cause I know you guys will!!

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

hi mick glad you are having so much fun in the usa
when that big six comes in we will do a tour of the states
by the time that hapens you will have been and seen it all
not much fun in old blietyweather crap .
see you when your back at work mate
enjoy the rest of your break
your old mucker
mick  s

ps ant it great fireing them magnums

Michael,
It was absolutely great to share a Joe show with you! The tailgating before the show was awesome and I'll never look at a smiley face in the same way, ever!
Wish I knew you and photogal were at Sears Tower, I work directly across the river and would have been happy to act as tour guide. Glad you're having fun and there are some friendly "Yanks" showing you our hospitality. I've already started laying the groundwork with my wife for Joe's European Tour next year...we'll see how that goes over. Be well!
Bill S.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Great to meet "the most famous " jb fan in person. glad your having a blast in the usa. I sent an email off to you in regards to having my friend dan sending you what we had talked about. I dont know if you are able to get emails over here. if you post me a place to send to , I'll make sure it gets out to you. Any chance you'll be making atrip back here in chicago again ? for the sept 2 rockford show?

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

12 (edited by Rocket 2007-05-09 08:32:56)

What's a queen???!!! Michael, dude, you ROCK! Were those caves FANtastic?!  Catch any fish?! What's the smiley pie face joke? Does it involve playing with one's food?! So did you divert to Branson for Osmondland and some whitey-bread entertaintedment?!   What did you think of the memorial in OKC if you visited it?  Oh yeah, on to that other topic.....last night...

Rock On Michael & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

13 (edited by Mspy 2007-05-09 14:06:16)

great to hear your having a good time!