Topic: Joe at the Intersection in GR

Last night was an awesome show.
I've seen Joe play all over the mid west and in Las Vegas and with the addition of the keyboard and new bass player, Joe was the best I've seen since 2005.   Good to see you ROCKIN the blues again Joe

Re: Joe at the Intersection in GR

Agreed!

My friend (who never even heard of Joe), my fiance and me made the drive from Troy for this show due to me insisting that we go.  Me and the fiance saw him open for BB King last summer so we knew what to expect but i dont think my friend did (ironically his name is also Joe lol).

When the show ended my friend just said "wow"....and thats all i could say also.

75 minutes of Joe is worth every penny in gas and the 4.5 hours spent driving back and forth (not to mention working a 13 hour day on 5 hours sleep!!!).

GREAT SHOW JOE!!! COME TO THE DETROIT AREA SOON PLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEE!

-Russ

Re: Joe at the Intersection in GR

Unbelievable show.  I have been to many, but never saw Joe perform like that.  What an incredible artist.  It looked like he poured everything he had into this show.  we were at Elgin too, but this show blew that one away!!  Glad you are back in the states.  Thanks for a show that will not be forgotten.  your cleveland fans.  see you soon in columbus.