Topic: Joe's coming back to the Surf Ballroom

Thought that fans from Iowa and surrounding states might be interested to know that Joe is going to be at the Surf on Saturday Sept 8. Tickets go on sale 5/14.

Re: Joe's coming back to the Surf Ballroom

You beat me to it Subbey. You know where I'm going to be Sept. 8!

Nice!  I can't wait already!

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Hey Guys,  When I was talking to Joe after the show in Elgin, I asked him about Iowa dates....he didn't mention The Surf, but he did say he thought he was going to be in Davenport.  I did a search, but I couldn't find anything.  If you guys come up with anything on this, please let me know.  I'll keep watching for something.  There's The Mark of the Quad Cities, The Adler, Theatre.......  thanks  Patty

I'm always checking for dates in our region. I know Joe has played the Mississippi Valley Blues Festival in Davenport in the past, but he'll be in Europe on those dates. I'll certainly let everyone know if I find anything new.

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Just got home from a long day at work and was looking thru the mail and smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
tickets for Joe Bonamassa in an envelope with return address The Surf............September 8th..
already feel that enthusiasm starting up inside me......"yes, it's going to be a long, lonely summer..........see you in September...."    pattyluvsjoe wink

Man, that was quick! Just got ours today for the MN Zoo Amphitheater. smile smile smile smile smile

BTW, if anybody is interested, tickets to individual shows for the MN Zoo Amphitheater go on sale on May 21 through Ticketmaster. I'll probably try to secure at least a couple extras.

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Just got home from a long day at work and was looking thru the mail and smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
tickets for Joe Bonamassa in an envelope with return address The Surf............September 8th..
already feel that enthusiasm starting up inside me......"yes, it's going to be a long, lonely summer..........see you in September...."    pattyluvsjoe wink

Got our tickets to the Surf today Patty. Numbers 5 and 6. I'm guessing you got 1-4.