Re: Can any Axe Slingers out there Tab a lick for me?

Its better to learn how to pick every note so that if you choose to pull off you can.  You cant go the other way though

Re: Can any Axe Slingers out there Tab a lick for me?

Jess wrote:
kwsjb1238 wrote:

Oh yeah, almost forgot- the actual lick (roughly) is this (this includes picking every note, no more pull-offs smile ):

----12---------12---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-15---12--15------15-12----15-12---15-12--15-12---12-------------------------------
----------------------------14-------14-------14-------14---14-12------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------14-12----------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------14-12\10-----
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where abouts in the Just Got Paid is this lick?

It happens right after he finishes with "The Mule" and starts soloing... He only plays it during some of the versions (I'll search and see if I can find where he does it in a version...

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128