Topic: URGENT! URGENT!

Dear Forum Members,
     My friend Sarah who was coming with me to Elgin tonite cannot come due to a family emergency.  Her brother-in-law was in a very bad car accident and on life support.  Please send your prayers his way, his name is Scott.
     Also, this leaves me with an extra ticket.  If anyone needs one please let me know.  I will be traveling.  My cell is (641)919-0576.  It is front row (A) and center.  thanks
                                                              pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Re: URGENT! URGENT!

My thoughts & prayers are for her and the famly (and you) Patty.  Hopefully somebody here buys the extra ticket.  If not PLEASE try to give it away at the very last second (before you miss the opening strains of, hmmm, perhaps something new?) and I give you my word I will buy it twice over if Sarah paid for it (to cover her and you).  I am truly sorry, yet yes the show must go on! Try to enjoy the show, I know you can do it, even if your enthusiasm's slightly subdued.

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

I'm very sorry, Patty. My prayers go out to you and your friend's family.
On a happier note, have fun tonight and whoever gets that ticket is pretty lucky, although the circumstances aren't.  Hang in there. wink

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Dear Friends,  Thanks for your kind words and prayers.  I spoke with Sarah today and Scott is still in a coma, but they thought the swelling on his brain had gone down and Sarah said she saw eye movement and fingers twitching......the miracles of prayer...God Bless All of You.
                                                                          Patty

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

I will say a prayer for your friends. I am very sorry to hear about their troubles.

Early 80's 1957 U.S. Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (Surf Green)-Warmouth Soloist  Pearly Gates Neck, Pearly Gates Bridge- Larrivee D-03 (Mahogany/ Spruce)
Carmen Ghia Head- Marshall 112 Cab W/G12H 30  or  Custom 4 X 6v6 Head  or  Budda Twinmaster Plus Head-Traynor 212 Cab w/Eminence Texas Heats. 
Mo'D-Eternity-Blues Pro- Timmy-BYOC Chorus/Vibrato- TC SCF- Korg DT 10 Pedal Tuner

Patty...I'm heartbroken for you and your friend...I've been an RN 34yrs...e-mail me if I can help w/info etc....Cathy

Dear Forum Family,
     Many thanks and love to all of you praying for Scott's recovery.  Sarah was very touched when I told her that Joe's forum was praying for Scott's recovery.  The latest is that he is still in  very critical condition and his body is not able to function on it's own.  They tried removing meds and ventilator today and it was not positive.  The body is miraculous in what it can overcome....keep your prayers coming and I will share with Sarah all your thoughts and she in turn is passing on to his immediate family.  Joe fan's are REAL QUALITY "angels." God Bless All of You.   Patty

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Wow thats awful.  Hopefully a little Joe cheered you up.  I know everyone on this board will be praying for Scott's speedy recovery and for relief from the suffering this has caused on his extended faminly.  Its just awful when something like this happens out of the blue.

Scott

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

Hi Patty ,Im sorry to hear about your friends brother in-law,I ve sent a prayer for a good and speedy recovery , Hope you managed to get some one to go with you to see Joe ,and hope you had good night under the circumstances.

I don't believe in religion, but my thoughts are with you all!!

Andre Wittebroek.