Re: Gov't Mule

ahsmith33 wrote:

Rick, have you not seen them before? Well if not you are in for a rocking good night, what a show they put on! And no telling on the special guests, I would suspect he'll have somebody or 2 or 3 to sit in, always special. Have a great time of it.

First chance I've had. Couldn't miss it after all the raves from y'all. There's a support band called The Revivalists, of whom I have no clue.
Anyhoo, really looking forward to this, especially with the reserved seats center balcony right over the stage of which there are very few. The rest is standing in a crush on the floor.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Re: Gov't Mule

Interview with Warren is now (in German) on www.rocktimes.de

Eva and Ben (and Joe Bonamassa plus others are mentioned as well!! It was  already published  (in Dutch) on www.bluesmagazine.nl some weeks ago.

Maybe Eva and Ben can translate it into English, you are together in USA now and publish it on this site and then you have something to do...........Take care all.

Re: Gov't Mule

Vielen Dank!

Re: Gov't Mule

Schönes Interview, Andre!

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Re: Gov't Mule

very nice read up and warren haynes how he is.........................the 2 govt mule shows were the highligt of my concert year,
good to hear that they are working on a new album. there is a 6 cd album coming out in oct. shows from 1994.
Thomas

Re: Gov't Mule

Govt Mule is playing at the State Theater in Ithaca NY this coming October 27th. Tickets are only $36.50!!!

43

Re: Gov't Mule

The show at HAB Festival was just as incredible as we all expected it to be ... 3 Mule shows in 2 months is about as close to heaven as you can get. wink

The 2-hour set included an insane version of the Beatles'  "She Said" with a following jam that covered just about every Beatles song you could think of, "Railroad Boy" on the 12-string Les Paul, a fantastic jam with both Trombone Shorty and Ron Halloway (I recorded them doing "The Letter", but couldn't put it up yet, because the video is too big) ... and all of this was topped off with some Mule classics and "Soulshine" with Ron on the saxophone. Couldn't have asked for more!

Hopefully the new album will be out early next year......

Eva

Re: Gov't Mule

eva wrote:

"Railroad Boy" on the 12-string Les Paul

one word: wow!

more words: would love to have seen that, and at the very least see the videos.

That show sounds like it will be a good download from their online store when it comes up.

My YouTube channel with plenty of my Joe's videos dating from 2009 inc his first Hammersmith Odeon ones:
http://www.youtube.com/ian916fun

Re: Gov't Mule

Ian916 wrote:

That show sounds like it will be a good download from their online store when it comes up.

I have read on FB that it´s already available.
Günter

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Re: Gov't Mule

Here's the Mule Tracks link.
http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music … le-MD.html

you can also listen online too at the link I put in the Hot August Blues fest thread

Re: Gov't Mule

Jane H. wrote:

Here's the Mule Tracks link.
http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music … le-MD.html

you can also listen online too at the link I put in the Hot August Blues fest thread

Thank you Jane! Woo Man, that was a HOT August Blues Festival, hot music over hot weather!!!

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

48 (edited by RickB 2012-09-20 17:35:59)

Re: Gov't Mule

House of Blues, San Diego. First time I've had the pleasure of seeing Warren and the band live. Golly Gee Whiz. They blew the roof off!
Mellow crowd of fans who thoroughly enjoyed two 1 1/2 hour sets with an encore.
Wow! A little bit of everything, playing blues, rock, fusion and all to the hilt.
I shot video until I ran out of battery and decided to take a break. The encore was just a bit of Zep, Since I've Been Loving You. I'll toss that up first. Processing now. Here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVClWc14k1k
Rick
Opening songs, 20 minutes or so of them. Watch it fast, they may take it down since I don't see much up on the yt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc5rCP4ieQ

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Re: Gov't Mule

RickB wrote:

House of Blues, San Diego. First time I've had the pleasure of seeing Warren and the band live. Golly Gee Whiz. They blew the roof off!
Mellow crowd of fans who thoroughly enjoyed two 1 1/2 hour sets with an encore.
Wow! A little bit of everything, playing blues, rock, fusion and all to the hilt.
I shot video until I ran out of battery and decided to take a break. The encore was just a bit of Zep, Since I've Been Loving You. I'll toss that up first. Processing now. Here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVClWc14k1k
Rick
Opening songs, 20 minutes or so of them. Watch it fast, they may take it down since I don't see much up on the yt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc5rCP4ieQ

Bump for the fresh link. Includes Soul Shine.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Re: Gov't Mule

Hi Rick, glad to hear that you've had the chance to see Warren & Band for the first time.

The Mule show at the Blues Garage in July was outstanding and as Warren himself said: we're in for a special night . . .

I've never been closer to the Band than there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqAdG03K … re=related

Re: Gov't Mule

Last night at the Warfield in San Francisco...... What can I say but, WOW!!!! My first Mule show. Covers were "The Shape I'm In" - "When Doves Cry"- "Jesus Just Left Chicago" and some others sprinkled in Mule songs. Great show.

Re: Gov't Mule

Kenny has already posted this in the London Gig Guide but here it is again for the Mule thread.

Gov't Mule are playing Under The Bridge, at Chelsea FC, on 4th July 2013. Tickets on sale now from...

http://www.ents24.com/web/artist/81228/Govt_Mule.html

No other UK dates announced yet but there is space in their tour schedule.

53 (edited by bump827 2013-04-25 09:47:10)

Re: Gov't Mule

How could I not have seen this before? I LOVE Mule! I have tickets for Red Bank NJ and AC in early June and we have been at the Beacon NYE and 12/30 run every year for the last five or so. Already made my Beacon Hotel reservations LAST NYE and just waiting for tickets to go on sale. And looking to do Jamaica next year!

Alan

Re: Gov't Mule

currymandavid wrote:

Kenny has already posted this in the London Gig Guide but here it is again for the Mule thread.

Gov't Mule are playing Under The Bridge, at Chelsea FC, on 4th July 2013. Tickets on sale now from...

http://www.ents24.com/web/artist/81228/Govt_Mule.html

No other UK dates announced yet but there is space in their tour schedule.

just booked tickets for me and the wife smile