Re: JBXP network not availible!

Now now Pearl, be nice.  Rick's not a sleaze bag.  I've found most folks on this forum to be very welcoming.  It's a great resource to learn about Joe's gear, tour, etc.....

JBXP wasn't for me but that doesn't mean I have anything against JBXP, just not my cup of tea.  If you come on the forum and just be nice, you'll find a great bunch of people here.....

Hello. I'm new and probably have little gravitas, but having read this thread and tried to understand the background to what appears to be a silly pi**ing competition, I thought I would say a few words on behalf of those who don't give a toss.

This is a forum. A place to talk to like-minded souls about the music and artist we have a shared interest in.

If I was Joe Bonamassa reading this, I'd be shaking my head and sighing heavily "how sad".......

Grow up. Enjoy the music. Share your passion wherever you see fit, be it here, or elsewhere.

Vienna was great. Did anyone go? wink

/gets coat and exits stage left

Well said, welcome!

Rocky wrote:

Hello. I'm new and probably have little gravitas, but having read this thread and tried to understand the background to what appears to be a silly pi**ing competition, I thought I would say a few words on behalf of those who don't give a toss.

This is a forum. A place to talk to like-minded souls about the music and artist we have a shared interest in.

If I was Joe Bonamassa reading this, I'd be shaking my head and sighing heavily "how sad".......

Grow up. Enjoy the music. Share your passion wherever you see fit, be it here, or elsewhere.

Perfectly spoken. If I were a Mod, I would close this topic now.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Bill S wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Perfectly spoken. If I were a Mod, I would close this topic now.

Likewise it's turning into a take a pop at people thread. Not right for here.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

42 (edited by Jane H. 2012-07-06 08:50:28)

I didn't want to keep this at the top but while its still here and at the top I will add again that I think its alot up to one's interpretation. If you get to know Rick he is a good guy and a good friend. We all have our own way of being 'sick' fans tongue
Additionally you can't judge the forum by the actions of one or a few of us, please. Some of us are more 'vocal' so to speak but none are representatives.
And also i don't like to think of Joe having to see all this stuff either but I have a hard time resisting trying to find a way to explain how i see it. sorry for keeping it going. Beyond the personal digs alot of any issue with JBXP could have been avoided IMHO with a little forthought or even just listening to some of the suggestions at the start. That part is just a shame IMO. I don't know of any fans who did not want it to succeed etc and in harmony with this main site and this forum and twitter and fb etc. Still wonder where the best way to send suggestions intended to be helpful that will get to whom it may make a difference to....
mumblemumble

Hi All
I think it is time to put this to bed doesn't everyone else. I see nothing positive or beneficial to anyone to keep this going.
Cheers ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Have only just had the opportunity to catch up with developments here and am frankly saddened. This is indeed not the way we roll, and this is done.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith