Topic: JBXP network not availible!

Since last Sunday I can't login to JBXP. I wanted to get connected to my friends there after a 14 days Pentecost holiday. What's wrong? Why does the interruption last so long? Does anybody know something about that?

Anna Laura

2 (edited by Jane H. 2012-06-18 16:40:32)

Re: JBXP network not availible!

Hi annaforjoe.
i don't have an answer but did not want your post to go without a reply.
JBXP has kind of always been a mystery and such. i do know 'the founder' is no longer with the company.
i personally hope that J&R don't put more resources into it for a number of reasons i don't think are important to go into here.

i do know alot of fans made friendships there and i hope it not being running won't take away from that.
there is a jbxp facebook group. you might not get any official answers about the future of jbxp (although i think i did read there they were trying to get it going again) but maybe you can reunite with your jbxp friends there. if i find out something i will report it here

otherwise, we're always here.....

GhostridersSS wrote:

Anybody know why JBXP has been down for a week? thanks

Copied from a new topic.

Hello office! Can someone please answer this question?

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

It's back online, I don't know the reason for the shutdown. But it's the same old thing so if you miss a week, a month, a year, it doesn't really matter because there is not much to miss, IMO.

Lee wrote:

It's back online, I don't know the reason for the shutdown. But it's the same old thing so if you miss a week, a month, a year, it doesn't really matter because there is not much to miss, IMO.

I so agree to that..

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Lee wrote:

Miss what?

Music is good for the Soul...

I tried it once but got fed up with picture after picture being posted that had nothing to do with Joe or music....

My YouTube channel with plenty of my Joe's videos dating from 2009 inc his first Hammersmith Odeon ones:
http://www.youtube.com/ian916fun

Exactly.....

Ian916 wrote:

I tried it once but got fed up with picture after picture being posted that had nothing to do with Joe or music....

I do'nt agree to that.

xcorporate wrote:

Exactly.....

Sorry, I made a completely different experience, a positive one.

What is JBXP?  (thats for David wink )

annaforjoe wrote:

Sorry, I made a completely different experience, a positive one.

I am sure there are plenty of folks (even some around here) who really dig JBXP.  Those of us who don't, though, really don't...   wink

I'm sure whoever is running it will have it back online as soon as they can.  So far as I know, though, that person doesn't hang around here much...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

annaforjoe wrote:
Ian916 wrote:

I do'nt agree to that.

Welcome Anna, get past it and belly up to the Forum, this is where Joe's seriously addicted fans hang.

Bienvenidos Anna!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

ohiodawg13 wrote:
annaforjoe wrote:
Ian916 wrote:

I do'nt agree to that.

looks like a bunch of stuck up ***** around here JBXP hell of a lot better than here

Welcome Anna, get past it and belly up to the Forum, this is where Joe's seriously addicted fans hang.

Bienvenidos Anna!

J Dawg

15 (edited by Jane H. 2012-07-03 07:22:36)

ghostriders i think your comment might be removed but your reaction is part of what my beef has been with jbxp. the admins behaved as if there never was a Joe community before jbxp and it was a bitter pill for those who had been part of the community. not all found it welcoming here but anyway i do blame jbxp for dividing fans

Posters with the attitude of GR are one of the reasons it has been in decline. Offline more than up lately and the few who frequent it are sad or mad.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

GhostridersSS wrote:

looks like a bunch of stuck up f***s around here JBXP hell of a lot better than here

There's no need for that sort of language.  People are just being honest.  As for JBXP being "a lot better," that might be a stronger claim if JBXP was, in fact, available.  At the moment, it still isn't...   wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Well, I`m diappointed and disillusioned about the differences between the Forum users and those ones who joined JBXP. Sorry for that.

I think that`s no question of " one thing o r  the other".  I am participating in both and feeling excellent in doing this!

Do`nt forget we all have the same main subject: JB and his music and to communicate about that,  to inform each other about that and to write what`s in our mind. We should do that in a "civilized" language (thanks colleague "Coach"), mutual respect and an atmosphere of tolerance, if we don`t agree to someones statements. No "Great divide", I mean separation.

Anna Laura