Re: Classic Rock magazine spawns Blues spin-off

I ordered mine online from the UK. Price was 9.99 pounds and that was with shipping. Price on the magazine was 7.99 so didn't think that was too bad and it came right to the house.

nmagcorn wrote:

I ordered mine online from the UK. Price was 9.99 pounds and that was with shipping. Price on the magazine was 7.99 so didn't think that was too bad and it came right to the house.

thx for the info.....which is good to know in the future for getting it shipped to your home

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

39 (edited by sally12333 2013-03-23 14:52:31)

Just found Blues Magazine Issue 5 at Barnes & Noble in Pittsburgh - $14.99US.  Got the last one!  Whew.  Nice coverage for Joe.  Have previously seen a few snippets from it on here.

Joe was also written up in the BMW magazine "Roundel" Feb 2013 about his experience a couple months ago driving at the BMW Performance Center in Greenville, S.C.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Just ordered issues 3,4 and 5 directly as my local Barnes & Noble is sold out.

Alan

Got my copy of #5 a few days ago - Worth the £7.99 ... just! tongue

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

I think the mags are good value for money. Very informative and always something new to find out.

Issue 5 refers to Joe as a "pie fingerer".  Hope I'm not the only one who has no clue what this means...  From the context, it seems to indicate a drive to quickly get involved and get going into the next thing, the next project.   

Any help?

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

I'd guess someone who can't see a warm pie without sticking their finger in it.

Alan

sally12333 wrote:

Issue 5 refers to Joe as a "pie fingerer".  Hope I'm not the only one who has no clue what this means...  From the context, it seems to indicate a drive to quickly get involved and get going into the next thing, the next project.   

Any help?

I believe you have it figured out, a person who keeps getting involved in different things, since in the article they mentioned Rock Candy as another pie fingered. But, I admit, when I read it, the first image that came to mind was Joe with cherry pie all over his fingers! smile

The free CD in the next issue contains a track from Joes Borderline show in March.

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/m … s-issue-9/

It's Spanish Boots from the Borderline gig.

There's also a one page interview. He says if he could do the London shows again he would do The Borderline last!