Re: Forum players under 21

look at the tag lines for pokemon and games

On the journey of life, I chose the psycho path.
Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir I have tried in my way to be free.
Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

PSmith1946 wrote:

look at the tag lines for pokemon and games

Yup!  Danger Mau Mau Mouse once again (#1) throws away the key to the canned Spam spam...

Now,
..., to get back ON topic who's the youngster(s) you're (we're) looking to welcome, check out, talk about, get out to see, get some words outtaboutta?! hmm wink

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Does this story sound familiar?
A local product you might be hearing some day. The kid is smoking hot. For those without Facebook, my apologies.
https://www.facebook.com/groovster/post … 3018169707
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

cathysiler wrote:

It's very exciting how much young talent resides in this community. The numbers are growing quickly. It would be nice to have a place where you can post your videos, connect with others your age, and not have it disappear onto page 3 in a few days. So I hope this becomes your "hangout".       Cathy

Cathy, thank you so much for the invite to join!  So excited to be a part of the group and the Blues Alive at Sea trip!  My son Ryan is 20 and has played professionally for 10 years.  He's quite the old soul!  His style resonates with the next generation (who we hope keeps the Blues alive and well), as well as my age group and beyond.  He's played on stage with John Mayall, one of his idols and a huge influence!  His dream is to become a part of a group and travel the world sharing his music.  He's written several original songs blues rock style as well.  If there's an opportunity to post his videos to share with all ages, on this forum, I'd love to!  Thanks again for supporting up and coming artists! ✌️

CarolynNewman wrote:
cathysiler wrote:

It's very exciting how much young talent resides in this community. The numbers are growing quickly. It would be nice to have a place where you can post your videos, connect with others your age, and not have it disappear onto page 3 in a few days. So I hope this becomes your "hangout".       Cathy

Cathy, thank you so much for the invite to join!  So excited to be a part of the group and the Blues Alive at Sea trip!  My son Ryan is 20 and has played professionally for 10 years.  He's quite the old soul!  His style resonates with the next generation (who we hope keeps the Blues alive and well), as well as my age group and beyond.  He's played on stage with John Mayall, one of his idols and a huge influence!  His dream is to become a part of a group and travel the world sharing his music.  He's written several original songs blues rock style as well.  If there's an opportunity to post his videos to share with all ages, on this forum, I'd love to!  Thanks again for supporting up and coming artists! ✌️

Glad you found your way smile Please try to post a video because your son is very talented.

438 (edited by Jane H. 2016-10-24 14:18:03)

welcome CarolynNewman!
first - how did you get that neat little peace sign symbol on here???? smile

second, please do post any links you have AND please feel free to start a new thread in this section for Ryan if you prefer, or just post right in this thread.
This thread is here for those who don't want to post an entire thread to feel comfortable but if in a separate thread its easier to see specific comments and to update it as well. again, whichever works better for you
thanks

CarolynNewman wrote:
cathysiler wrote:

Carolyn...there is a pre cruise get together/jam that is being organized...on the FB page for the cruise, on the right hand side, "upcoming group events"...Ryan may want to join in with this group on the night before departure....