Topic: Hartlepool fans.

Just seen this and it made me laugh out loud. Fans dressing up always amuses me but this is just awesome for such a small club. How they arrange this is beyond me but enjoy anyway.
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/funnies/ … hartlepool

On the journey of life, I chose the psycho path.
Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir I have tried in my way to be free.
Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Re: Hartlepool fans.

PSmith1946 wrote:

Just seen this and it made me laugh out loud. Fans dressing up always amuses me but this is just awesome for such a small club. How they arrange this is beyond me but enjoy anyway.
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/funnies/ … hartlepool

I'm sure that's Jeff Stelling at the front!  lol lol

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Re: Hartlepool fans.

Brack wrote:
PSmith1946 wrote:

Just seen this and it made me laugh out loud. Fans dressing up always amuses me but this is just awesome for such a small club. How they arrange this is beyond me but enjoy anyway.
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/funnies/ … hartlepool

I'm sure that's Jeff Stelling at the front!  lol lol

Sorry didn't see what you meant till I googled him.

On the journey of life, I chose the psycho path.
Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir I have tried in my way to be free.
Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Re: Hartlepool fans.

PSmith1946 wrote:
Brack wrote:
PSmith1946 wrote:

Just seen this and it made me laugh out loud. Fans dressing up always amuses me but this is just awesome for such a small club. How they arrange this is beyond me but enjoy anyway.
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/funnies/ … hartlepool


I'm sure that's Jeff Stelling at the front!  lol lol

Sorry didn't see what you meant till I googled him.

Ha... not a 'Soccer Saturday' fan then! Here's a clip of Jeff's best bits ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QenlSAoJyM

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Re: Hartlepool fans.

No offence, but this really doesn't merit a separate topic as you already put it in the footy topic...this is off to the basement.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Re: Hartlepool fans.

I'm sure Jeff might be offended! tongue

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Re: Hartlepool fans.

Amsterhammer wrote:

No offence, but this really doesn't merit a separate topic as you already put it in the footy topic...this is off to the basement.

Only put it on here as most won't look at the football topic.

On the journey of life, I chose the psycho path.
Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir I have tried in my way to be free.
Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)