Topic: Hey everybody

I just signed up here.  I have been playing guitar on and off for about 18 years.  Now that I'm 34 I'm looking to get back into music and have some fun with it.  I remember when I first heard of Joe - he was pretty young and already so darn good.  I remember wanting to sell all my stuff after seeing that - LOL.  Seriously though, I think Joe is an incredible talent and I've just recently been reintroduced to his music.  Wow - seriously awesome stuff... not just guitar but great vocals and songwriting too.

Gald to be here - and hope to learn a lot.

Re: Hey everybody

Welcome to the World,(literally), of Bonabuddies. The next step in full addiction is to buy everything he's ever done, watch all youtube videos, talk to everybody you come into contact with about Joe, and get Bonabaptized!! Book a show now, and take a friend....then you will be ready for the new CD!! Oh, have fun....Cathy

Welcome to the new world, your quite attractive! Put some clothes on, the kids are looking. You gotta buy a Bonamassa guitar if you dont check in daily.

Later.........Shredit

Just got scolded for my bad manners. I'm just kiddin, be as you were. Where you from Jet?

Digging that avatar, Jet.

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.

wel to the forums mate, hop you enjoy your stay big_smile

Matt

Hey Jetdriver, welcome to the board!! You'll definitely learn a lot here...there's always something going on.

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

patty im a jet pilot ...........................but only of my life ..........hihi .......;)
.......sometimes its unbeliveble its live!!!!!!!
greets by geko

welcome to all things bona and lots of great music fans here

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Welcome to the world of Bonamassa cool   fans

Hallo Jetdriver,

Have a good time on the board! Like most of us you can get a little addicted!

Andre Wittebroek.

12 (edited by markgtrplyr 2007-04-28 19:47:37)

Hi Jetdriver:

So you wanted to sell all of your stuff - smart..!! When I heard him for the first time a week ago, I wanted to destroy my 10 guitars and take up the tuba. At least you'd come away from it with a couple of $$ in your pocket..!

I'm very new here as well, but welcome.

Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem.

Mark