Re: Joe Bonamassa ..... The Story (in film)

Dear Michael,

I `m  deeply impressed about your (for me) perfect done work. The dramatically music introduces the viewer to a higher atmosphere and leads him to the guitar god of the present time 2012: The one and only JB . His name should be known by every real guitar fan in its full length all over the world.

Once more: Thank you so much for it!

P.S. It would be nice if you could share it with the other JBfollowers on twitter and/or facebook. They surely will enjoy it and some of them will come into contact with his older material and they will see the development of a guitar superstar.

Anna Laura

Great work Michael - you were absolutely right about the music big_smile
See you soon buddy
Maggie

Finally got to sit my rear down and watch your latest creation.  cool

Not too shabby!!! wink lol

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Love this!! It only gets better from here...

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Thank you for a smile that lasted 4:08...++ smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

G'Day Micheal and all,

Intense mate....INTENSE.....

Great WORK

Cheers!

Thank you very much for this. Beautifully put together, it is a pleasure to watch.

Brilliant!  Great job putting that together!

Chuck Fleming
Bloomington, Indiana

Guitars: Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa Es-335, Gibson JBLP Studio Gold Top, Epiphone JBLP Gold Top, Gibson Les Paul "Standard" Gold Top, 2 Gibson ES 339's,Carvin (Self Built), Gibson SG Standard, Fender Strat, Fender Tele, Ibanez (Something or other), Yamaha Acoustic.