Re: Joe Bonamassa Signature ES-335 Registry

Congrats!  I've made updates for 124 and 129.

Jim

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/member- … 335-a.html

See #77 (which is listed on the Registry in FL) was listed for sale on MLP.com yesterday (1/3/16). $3500 shipped.

Not affiliated (wanted to post ... cool # ... and a beautiful guitar. smile )

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Now own #143.   Longfield, UK

Lovely guitar. Beautiful colour, dark rosewood fretboard. Very light just over 7lbs.

Guitars: Gibson CS JB ES-335, Fender Tele
JB UK Shows: May 10 - Bournemouth; Jul 10 - London;  Jul 11 - London (BCC); Mar 12 - Bournemouth; Mar 13 - London; Mar 16 - Birmingham

TonyK wrote:

Now own #143.   Longfield, UK

Lovely guitar. Beautiful colour, dark rosewood fretboard. Very light just over 7lbs.

Congrats Tony!  I've updated the registry!  Enjoy her!

Jim

311 (edited by Chuck 2016-03-26 10:39:06)

Back when I got my JB 335, I took it to the Indianapolis Show and got Joe to sign and play my guitar. At that time, mine and Kestrou's 335's were the first production models Joe had seen. Sorry this took so long to post!

Here's a Pic of Joe playing mine after he signed it. Needless to say, this picture is in a Prominent Place in my Music room!

https://db.tt/mqmcoJrC

Chuck Fleming
Bloomington, Indiana

Guitars: Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa Es-335, Gibson JBLP Studio Gold Top, Epiphone JBLP Gold Top, Gibson Les Paul "Standard" Gold Top, 2 Gibson ES 339's,Carvin (Self Built), Gibson SG Standard, Fender Strat, Fender Tele, Ibanez (Something or other), Yamaha Acoustic.

#117 is up on Reverb.com

I just purchased ES-335 # JB245 via a dealer in Muenster, Germany. It now resides in Munich, Germany. Fantastic guitar, loving it, especially the neck shape.

I would love that to be updated in the initial list in this section of the forum.

Cheers

314 (edited by jclark42796 2018-04-14 07:03:31)

JBG wrote:

I just purchased ES-335 # JB245 via a dealer in Muenster, Germany. It now resides in Munich, Germany. Fantastic guitar, loving it, especially the neck shape.

I would love that to be updated in the initial list in this section of the forum.

Cheers

Congrats and welcome to the forum!  I've updated the list.   Enjoy your new guitar!

Jim

#113 dennisjames_2001 Kentucky (the one Joe gave away on his website, I won it)
It is a beautiful guitar that sounds and plays as good as it looks.

316 (edited by anthony.grace 2019-01-08 20:56:58)

My Joe Bonamassa 335 is serial #14. Walked into a guitar store in Sacramento, CA about 5 yrs ago for a set of strings and saw it. Had no money on me so set up finance. I knew it would be gone by the time I came back next day. Only cost $2400 at the time. Guitar tech described the bridge pup as pure swamp.

I just noticed I'm already on the list as IrishChieftain from the Gibson forum. Just a heads-up, that's me smile

317 (edited by jclark42796 2019-01-09 08:31:57)

anthony.grace wrote:

My Joe Bonamassa 335 is serial #14. Walked into a guitar store in Sacramento, CA about 5 yrs ago for a set of strings and saw it. Had no money on me so set up finance. I knew it would be gone by the time I came back next day. Only cost $2400 at the time. Guitar tech described the bridge pup as pure swamp.

I just noticed I'm already on the list as IrishChieftain from the Gibson forum. Just a heads-up, that's me smile

Awesome, great price and smart move!  I'd seen your Gibson forum post few years ago, glad that's you smile  Welcome to the forum!

Jim

anthony.grace wrote:

Awesome......congrats and welcome to the land of Joe

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

To add to registry

My 335 is number 17  archtkt, Long Beach CA;  I also have a goldtop that is Bonomassa 023 that I bought new but that number already shows on the registry checked guitar and receipt . . . curious;  Also Fender Twin JB0082 and the Amos V 17102302248 and Firebird in Polymist Gold 1608200187;

archtkt wrote:

To add to registry

My 335 is number 17  archtkt, Long Beach CA;  I also have a goldtop that is Bonomassa 023 that I bought new but that number already shows on the registry checked guitar and receipt . . . curious;  Also Fender Twin JB0082 and the Amos V 17102302248 and Firebird in Polymist Gold 1608200187;

Hi, added #17 to the 335 list.  So here's the history on the Goldtop 023:

This post is when it was first recorded (2011-03-31, guitar in Long Beach, CA):
https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic. … 28#p186128

Later this post was made (2011-08-12).  I guess this references the wrong serial number or it's a "JOE B" goldtop.
https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic. … 81#p202681

Anyway, I can "register" it you.

Jim

JB 314 Historic Makeover
https://historicmakeovers.smugmug.com/H … es/JB-314/

I'm IrishChieftain. I got the number wrong, it should be #11

anthony.grace wrote:

I'm IrishChieftain. I got the number wrong, it should be #11

Thanks, made the update.