Re: Joe Bonamassa Signature ES-335 Registry

I just acquired serial #004

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Good going, Ron!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Hey Ron, congratulations!!!
These 335s are really great. I've bought #328 10 days ago, and i can't stop playing it!
Everything is amazing:the neck, the playability, the finish and what a TONE!
I've always been a Strat guy, BUT  i've recently discovered that with a Es-335 in my hands i can finally give voice to the sound i've had in my mind for so many years...
...unfortunately this doesn't seems to be much appreciated in my neighborhood...  Apparently my Marshall-Two Rock combination is too loud for home playing!!! smile
Strange, usually people here in italy know how to have fun smile

Fender John Mayer, Clapton CS, Ash Tele Am. Deluxe; Gibson Les Paul std. 2005, Es-335 Bonamassa (JB328), Warren Haynes; PRS Tremonti 10 Top; Asher Ben Harper Sig. / Martin D41; Taylor 914CE; Takamine TNV460SC; Rockbridge SJ & 000-12/ Two Rock Custom Reverb Signature V3; Marshall TSL100; Fender Twin Reverb '65; Orange Tiny Terror, Blackstar Artisan 15 Combo.

cindyron wrote:

I just acquired serial #004

Congrats Ron!  Added to the list.

Hi, can you add mine to the list too?
I've posted it here a couple of times, but you must have missed it! smile
#328 Stefan76 Parma, Italy
Thank you

Fender John Mayer, Clapton CS, Ash Tele Am. Deluxe; Gibson Les Paul std. 2005, Es-335 Bonamassa (JB328), Warren Haynes; PRS Tremonti 10 Top; Asher Ben Harper Sig. / Martin D41; Taylor 914CE; Takamine TNV460SC; Rockbridge SJ & 000-12/ Two Rock Custom Reverb Signature V3; Marshall TSL100; Fender Twin Reverb '65; Orange Tiny Terror, Blackstar Artisan 15 Combo.

where is the updated list located? thanks Ron

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

where is the updated list located? thanks Ron

Page 1 of this thread.  I tried to keep this thread clean with one list vs. a copy/paste list like is done on the other registries.  In your browser the list should be scrollable.

Thanks,
Jim

vguerriero wrote:

Hello Friends,

Perhaps to expand the thread, what amp(s) do you play your JB through?  I have a Suhr Badger 30, Boogie Mark V and Splawn Street Rod....I'm thinking I need a classic Fender amp to round it out a bit!

Vinny

you should start another topic for this one

All right! Got mine wink

Jim, could you please add me to the list?
No 245 - I'm in London, UK smile

thanks guys!

cbellanga wrote:

All right! Got mine wink

Jim, could you please add me to the list?
No 245 - I'm in London, UK smile

thanks guys!

You are on the list!  Enjoy that fine, new guitar!

Jim

I have #084. I bought it used online from a music store in NY. It didn't have a mark on it, it looked brand new. It still does. I live in Pasadena, CA. I had a 1967 335, and this spanks it. My '67 burned up in a garage fire. I never liked the shroud thingy in the custom shop case for the JB 335, so I bought a TKL case and put it in there. Luckily, the JB 335 was not in the garage when it burnt down. However, the custom shop case was in the garage. If anyone knows where I can get another custom shop case I would appreciate the info. All the authentication stuff was not in the case. I'll be honest, the '67 335 was insured - I 'm glad I lost it and not the JB!

Hey Ronnie, welcome to the forum!  Congrats owning a JB 335, glad it survived. Sorry to hear about your '67 and the fire!!!  I'll update the registry.  Check out the rest of the forum, lots of great people here.

Jim

Just to let you know, I recently traded in my Joe Bonamassa 335 at Norm's Rare Guitars for a beautiful 1964 335. it's part of my investment in my sons' educations.

I have #12.

Could you add me to the list.

Thanks,

Dom

Guitars: Les Paul Skinnerburst, 2007 Les Paul 1968 RI, JB ES-335, Blackie Strat, SRV Strat
Amps: Marshall Silver Jubilee, Ceriatone OTS, 1966 Super Reverb, 1966 Bassman, 1965 Twin Reverb

Falcon9 wrote:

I have #12.

Could you add me to the list.

Thanks,

Dom

Great, I've updated the list.  Welcome to the forum Dom!

Jim

My name is Beau and I just recently purchased #71 Bonamassa ES-335. I bought it at Gruhn's Guitars in Nashville TN. I was told it was traded from Florida. I found a phone number on a hang tag on the case, so I called it. I was told my the guy who traded it from Florida to Nashville that he had purchased it used and he thought it originally came from Pennsylvania. It is a super nice 335 (i haved owned 335's before) I am very pleased with the neck profile and the overall tone. Great guitar!

Beau Sutton wrote:

My name is Beau and I just recently purchased #71 Bonamassa ES-335. I bought it at Gruhn's Guitars in Nashville TN. I was told it was traded from Florida. I found a phone number on a hang tag on the case, so I called it. I was told my the guy who traded it from Florida to Nashville that he had purchased it used and he thought it originally came from Pennsylvania. It is a super nice 335 (i haved owned 335's before) I am very pleased with the neck profile and the overall tone. Great guitar!

I live in southern Il.

Beau Sutton wrote:
Beau Sutton wrote:

I live in southern Il.

Awesome, glad you were able to find one and thanks for helping w/ the list.  Welcome to the forum!

Jim