Re: Joe Bonamassa Signature ES-335 Registry

tschroeppel67 wrote:

Hello all!  I purchased JB 348 from Dave's Guitar Shop and it arrived yesterday afternoon.  My wife's out of town so I stayed up late last night playing through a cranked up Jackson Ampworks "New Castle 18".  I've always been a Fender guy, but this thing is pure bliss.  There's so many great tones to be had out of this thing.  I'm mainly a blues and rock kind of guy and it covers those genres in spades. 

I'm a little late to the game, but I feel very fortunate to have found this guitar.  Best birthday present ever!

Sioux Falls, SD

Congrats on your new acquisition!

Nice to have you on the Forum!  Tell us how you learned about Joe.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

I saw Joe perform live for the first time back in 2002 here in Sioux Falls.  He was the warm-up show for George Thorogood, and prior to that I had never heard of him.  Needless to say, I was blown away by his performance and have been following his career closely to this day.  I purchased a copy of the CD he was supporting ("So, It's Like That") after the show and Joe was gracious enough to sign it.  That CD now rests inside my JB 335 case for safe-keeping.

201 (edited by airportdon 2013-04-26 06:55:49)

tschroeppel67 wrote:

I saw Joe perform live for the first time back in 2002 here in Sioux Falls.  He was the warm-up show for George Thorogood, and prior to that I had never heard of him.  Needless to say, I was blown away by his performance and have been following his career closely to this day.  I purchased a copy of the CD he was supporting ("So, It's Like That") after the show and Joe was gracious enough to sign it.  That CD now rests inside my JB 335 case for safe-keeping.

Welcome to the group and congrats on the newest addition.....enjoy....:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

tschroeppel67 wrote:

Congrats on the guitar and welcome!  I added your guitar to the list.

Jim

I am proud to register another of Joe's children, a signature ES-335. I have serial number 114. Got the last one in the Guitar Center warehouse. It is awesome..... truly awesome. I have seen Joe every time he has played near New England for the last 6 years and he continues to blow me away every time. I will see him again in 2 days and I can't wait.

I have Collector's Choices #3 and #2 and this ES-335 continues to amaze me with its nuanced tone in comparison.

wolf21m wrote:

I am proud to register another of Joe's children, a signature ES-335. I have serial number 114. Got the last one in the Guitar Center warehouse. It is awesome..... truly awesome. I have seen Joe every time he has played near New England for the last 6 years and he continues to blow me away every time. I will see him again in 2 days and I can't wait.

I have Collector's Choices #3 and #2 and this ES-335 continues to amaze me with its nuanced tone in comparison.

Congrats on the new addition...it's a great guitar

JB ES-335 #087 is mine.

Rik Emmett Fan wrote:

JB ES-335 #087 is mine.

Congrats on the new addition...:)

Rik Emmett Fan wrote:

JB ES-335 #087 is mine.

Congrats Bill, you've been added to the list!

Had JB ES-335 #156 since June 2012 but only just got around to registering!

congratulations DigitalKettle and welcome to the privileged few!

digitalkettle wrote:

Congrats and welcome to the fourm...:)

digitalkettle wrote:

Nice to have you here, digital.  Am sure you are enjoying your new toy!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

digitalkettle wrote:

Congrats, welcome!  I've updated the list.

Jim

I purchased #91 (used) at Guitar Center in Arlington TX in early July.  Great guitar, one of the best 335's I've played.

robgarrison wrote:

I purchased #91 (used) at Guitar Center in Arlington TX in early July.  Great guitar, one of the best 335's I've played.

Welcome to the Forum, and glad you're happy with the new purchase! 

How about some pictures??

I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

robgarrison wrote:

Congrats, added you to the list, thanks for letting us know.  Come back and see us, ya here? smile

sally12333 wrote:
robgarrison wrote:

Welcome to the Forum, and glad you're happy with the new purchase! 

How about some pictures??

Pictures would not be very interesting.  All of the JB 335's appear to be very consistent color wise and mine is no different.  However I originally thought I had a one piece laminate top, but after looking very closely you can barely see the seam.