Re: Restore #1kyfan - and her posts - petition

Lets keep this alive ....justice for all....and Liz....:)

Liz is a sweetie!...come on Tech'y peeps!

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Liz was one of the first Bonabuds  I connected with.  She's  a super lady.  Not sure what happened to have her deleted, but it would be very nice to have her back around the forum.

Please restore her and her posts.
Thanks!

"...Through fires, revolutions, dust storms and conclusions...."

GET "Driving Towards Daylight" HERE : http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1529
Got JBXP? Sign up, Get a free compilation CD, and say Hi... :  http://jbxp.net/signup?ref=46

I'm going on a hunger strike until Liz is restored! Well at least until breakfast!
Seriously thought, Liz needs to be reinstated!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Is it possible to "give" all my post numbers to her, I'm dead serious....if this can be done please do this asap, I'll be around for awhile.....watcha think??

Shreddy "the Donor"

Amsterhammer wrote:
bigjeffjones wrote:

what are y'all talking about?

The first post isn't clear enough?

Liz, aka #1kyfan's profile and all her posts were somehow 'accidentally' deleted about a month ago. Nick was apparently unable to do anything (just guessing on this since we never get any feedback around here roll ).

Liz re-registered with her original name a few days ago, but without her many posts, and now her re-registered profile as #1kyfan, together with all her posts, has again vanished into thin air. Like I said, this could happen to any of us, and it ain't right. sad

So, how about some more support?

Sure clear enough, if that's all there is.  I was uncertain if there was skulduggery afoot behind the scenes, something you knew that lay beyond the obvious.  So...evidently not...intentionally at least?

That is strange.  hmmm that would hurt my feelings if that happened to me and went this long without a response.

Show some Love, please.
bigjeffjones

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

A bump for Liz.

Hello Nick, anything you can share?

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Hey if my post was just dumb, well I aint the sharpest tool in the shed, but I have a generous side , and would give my post up if Liz wanted them.....what's that?.....aint no way Shreddys post are any good, he's that one bad apple I guess sad

Shreddy

We need a gig banner for her!

"is anybody out there?" ...hope your comfortably numb in the meantime Liz? hmm

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Bring back Liz.....you know it makes sense

"Joe Bonamassa"Funkier than a mosquitoe`s tweeter

We won't forget you, Liz!

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

I don't know Liz, but anyone who inspires that much loyalty (Remind you of any Blues Rock guitarist/singers?) gets my vote too. Please consider this my signature.

Keith

Amsterhammer wrote:

We won't forget you, Liz!

No word yet?

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

What the?????   Why??????

...We want Liz......we want Liz.....We want Liz.....

Back for now with an alias! THANK YOU George for the petition and everyone here for the kind words, and concern, BillS' hunger strike lol And a really big thank you to Shred for the generous offer to give me his posts. All you have done for Rocket & his family recently now way you could be a bad apple.

Sometime around the 1st or March I had made a few posts and reported a spammer then made a post stating the spam had been reported in the topic per suggestions made in another topic so as to let others know it had been reported. As I went on to make another post I couldn't, thought I had gotten logged out but then realized I couldn't log in started looking for my posts and realized all were completely gone as well as my user name from the list??? A week ago I registered again and had made a new intro, posted in a few topics and created a topic for the Guitar Center pod cast interview with Joe.  I was lurking on my lunch hour on Monday but didn't have time to long in later in the day during a break I was going to log in to make a posts and I realized the few posts I had made were gone? All really weird. I emailed Nick and heard back from him right away. An email from him Friday said he still didn't know what happened and his techies were working on it and asked if I had tried a different user name? So I am now Lizzee from Kentucky smile

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

Nice to have you back.  Maybe the spam-bot ate your name for a snack?  I hope you get your post count back - it's seems to take forever (for most of us) to get even close to that 1000 mark).  Also nice to know that Nick is on the case.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Glad you're here with us Lizzee!!  Were you getting close to 1000?  Oh, you must be restored so you get credit for your posts!

Sandy

I know a place ....