Topic: Street Team Shirts Available!

According to the latest newsletter the street team shirts are ready for order. Check your e-mail for details.

Re: Street Team Shirts Available!

I got the mail but the link to order the shirt doesn't work.
Anyone else has got this problem?

Lee wrote:

According to the latest newsletter the street team shirts are ready for order. Check your e-mail for details.

Lee,
Can you post a link to buy the street team shirt,great logo i would like to get one!!!!

4 (edited by Marianne 2007-04-19 04:13:52)

i got the link.
but i don't have cheques. most of the time when i order something i do it with me creditcard.
Anybody got an idea how i still can order the shirt?

here's the link: http://www.bonamassabluesrock.com/jbstorderform.pdf

Marianne,
I'm sure we'll be hearing more details from Melissa and Randy. An international money order may be an option. I've never used one, but I know they exist.

I sent my order today!! Woohoo! Can't wait...

If you don't have a check, you'll have to get a money order. I assume it's either Melissa or Randy processing orders since the order form goes to a PO box.

I get we're just not used to low-tech anymore. big_smile

I'm just saying.

Yes got the newsletter and am going to order mine today !! I'll wear it proudly to the Bullrun show on June 5th ...wooohooo Ty  Paul

Lee wrote:

There is always one bad apple, well thats me! Call me loser, I dont care. I'm just not real crazy about the logo. I'm still ordering 2 tonight anyways. I feel the hatred, but I've had people call me worse ( lol )

Street team enemy #1..........Shred

Shredit...Don't worry. Wear that shirt long enough and it will grow on you. LOL

I'm just saying.

Shredit wrote:
Lee wrote:

There is always one bad apple, well thats me! Call me loser, I dont care. I'm just not real crazy about the logo. I'm still ordering 2 tonight anyways. I feel the hatred, but I've had people call me worse ( lol )

Where is the dude that backed me up for my BIG STONES!
You posted right after Nancy. Come back baby, did you get some hate mail or sumthin? Thought I wasnt watching huh. Dont trip, I still love you (LOL)

PUBLIC ENEMY # 1..........Shredit

I know who it was - the candy a** I'll back you up, bud.

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.

Shredit wrote:
Lee wrote:

Afternoon,

Gotta eat my words, the shirt looks good on me! I like it on front and back.....COOL!  Just a thought, you might want to order it 2 sizes over what is normal for you. Mine is an xtra lg., but fits more like a large. Looks like it 100% cotton also. I like my shirts roommy in the event that I might need a undershirt sometimes.

Thanks....Shred

Jane H. wrote:

Mine's an XL that seems to just right for an XL. I haven't washed it yet though maybe it'l(is that a word?) shrink. I wouldn't want it bigger though, and I am XL.
I hope I am authorized to embroider BONAMETAL on it, 'cause I'm gonna.

Oh yeah, then I'm puttin SHRED on mine (LOL)