Topic: Pittsburgh arts festival!

Just saw in my local paper that The 3 Rivers arts festival has Joe on June 14th.  It's not on his tour page yet. Can anyone confirm? Mellissa, Dean?  He's in Columbus on June 8th then Californa the next day.  It would make sense to come to Pittsburgh right after Columbus, right?  Nice lineup this year for a change. Robert Randolph on the 1st, Roomful of blues on the 7th, Koko Taylor on the 9th, Los Lonely Boys the 10th and Joe on the 14th. Thats a solid 2 week festival.   I'm so psyched! The wife will finnally get to see what I've been telling her for the past 5 years,  JOE'S THE MAN!

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

2 (edited by Barbara 2007-04-18 18:55:32)

Re: Pittsburgh arts festival!

YES, YES and definitely YES!!  Hey Pittsburgh Jeff, you just made my day today.  I just checked YEP's website and they also have Joe listed to play on June 14.  So, it appears he is scheduled to play during the Arts Festival.  Get ready and get the word out.  Melissa, Dean and Don you coming?  Mick he is finally coming back to Pittsburgh.....better see you there.  Jeff I'll see you there too.  Thank you sooooo much Joe!  We love ya' here in Pittsburgh!!!!!  See you in June Joe, Mark and Bogie.

Barbara

Jeff you'll love R.R.  I've seen his band twice & was blowed away both times.

U lucky.

<G>
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”  Theodore Roosevelt

4 (edited by Dean 2007-04-18 19:38:25)

Pittsburgh Jeff & Barbara -

If this date becomes confirmed, I guess Melissa and I will have to cancel our trip to Fort Wayne.  We will be there with the family!!

Dean
big_smile big_smile

PS I just got this e-mail from the art fest. Please check June 14th smile

2007 Festival Mainstage Lineup
Friday, June 1
Robert Randolph and the Family Band

Saturday, June 2
Martin Sexton

Sunday, June 3
Ozomatli

Monday, June 4
Pittsburgh Showcase: Black Moth Super Rainbow, Race the Ghost

Tuesday, June 5
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

Wednesday, June 6
Lotus

Thursday, June 7
Roomful of Blues

Friday, June 8
Cowboy Junkies

Saturday, June 9
Koko Taylor

Sunday, June 10
Los Lonely Boys

Monday, June 11
Stephen Pellegrino

Tuesday, June 12
Ike Riley Assassination, Earl Greyhound

Wednesday, June 13
The Avett Brother

Thursday, June 14
smile Joe Bonamassa smile

Friday, June 15
Jackie Greene

Saturday, June 16
TBA

Sunday, June 17
Spyro Gyra

Sounds great. A nice sunny day dahntahn Pittsburgh with some of the nicest people I've ever met. Can't Wait.   Don't worry Barbra, I'll be spreading the word.   C ya there.  Or do we meet up somewhere before? They will probably have some local bands playing all day so probably just meet there, FRONT AND CENTER.  Thanks for the info Dean.

Hi-

I just got a personal e-mail from the Three Rivers Arts Festival. She told me "The June 14th date is officially confirmed and has been since April 18, to my knowledge".

Dean

Hey Dean.  Thanks for the official confirmation on Joe playing at the Three Rivers Arts Festival.  Can hardly wait.  I will definitely see you, Melissa, Don and Jeff front and center of the stage on June 14.  Oh yes, JOE is coming to town!!!  See you guys soon.

Barbara

YES! Now if I see it on Joe's tour page I'll be convinced. Thanks Dean. No excuses for the wife this time. She has yet to experience her Bonaorgasm. Wait is that a word?

Pittsburgh Jeff wrote:

YES! Now if I see it on Joe's tour page I'll be convinced. Thanks Dean. No excuses for the wife this time. She has yet to experience her Bonaorgasm. Wait is that a word?

appearing with "3 Rivers Arts Festival"
thu 06/14/07   Pittsburgh, PA  Point State Park

Hey Jeff-

I hope your are convince at this time.  I saw the date on Joe's site and Pollstar!!

Hope to see everyone there to support Joe on a Thursday night!

Dean

OK now I can get excited. It's official! Thanks Dean.

Nice write up with a picture in the pgh city paper. 7:30 to 9:00 on the main Stanwix street stage. They called Joe an "up and coming blues guitarist"  Opening act is one of Pittsburgh's best and oldest blues bands. The Mystic Knights, Market Square stage 5:30 to 6:30. Gonna be great time. Hope the rain holds off for the night. But still rain or shine this guys gonna be there front and center.