Re: Review of Brighton show, 23rd March

Hopefully that's a final sign out from 'fruity', don't need anyone who wants to cause trouble and bag out Joe on here!! Especially ones who feel they have 'superior' opinions!!!

Love is all folks!

Dear fruity -

Is your real name Michael Eck?  You sound a lot like him.

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

57 (edited by Pete The Cabby 2012-04-05 00:51:56)

fruity wrote:

Hi kids, fruity’s back,.....I was always under the impression that a forum was an area for informed and challenging debate...

..what you dont see Fruity ( work in a market do we?) is you fell at the first hurdle! ..you didn't inform yourself!

...we dont need to blow smoke up our Hero's rear end cos' the Slow Train is puffing out gallons all by itself and Joe is in a totally different league to ever have a sell by date slapped on him like Elvis Costello ...but he is a nice guy,picked him up and drove him home to Chiswick many a time when he was recording at Air Studios many years ago ..if Paul McCartney didn't take a shine to him his sell by date would have come up sooner! ...but i digress! ...enjoy your gig anyhow!

...you showed yourself as being totally impudent and ignorant of the person you were referrring to ...if ever you are able to swallow your pride and apologise for referring to Joe as 'lazy' ( fuzzin rediculous ) then you would realise we our not a bad bunch and are quite forgiving ...even if someone,in error, comes on here and Diss's our #@$@#! ( urban dictionary might help you there!? )

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

This has more than had its day now, so good night fruity.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith