Re: My Next Concert (s)

Wednesday 1 juin Ana Popovic at De Groene Engel at Oss The Netherlands and Saturday 4 juin Geldrop Open Blues Festival The Netherlands with Wille And The Bandits, Ian Siegal & Jimbo Mathus, Leif De Leeuw Band, Ben Prestage

Bruce Springsteen in Glasgow tomorrow.

Neil Young in Glasgow on Sunday.

Thursday 16 juin Matt Schofield at Groene Engel Oss The Netherlands and Friday 17 and Saturday 18 juin Hookrock Festival at Diepenbeek Belgium

AC/DC in Duesseldorf/Germany

Davy Knowles in San Francisco tomorrow. Great way to finish the Cali part of the holiday.

Kenny wrote:

Davy Knowles in San Francisco tomorrow. Great way to finish the Cali part of the holiday.

I'll be there with my wife and a couple of others....love to meet you....I'm the 6'6" guy with grey chin whiskers....

Selena Gomez in Nashville, why???
I'm in Nashville for a guitar conference and heck there was a empty seat, why not

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Joe Walsh and Bad Company - Saturday, June 18 in St Louis.

Black Sabbath in (allmost) original line-up!
6/28/16

Tedeshi Trucks on 6/30 at Portland Oregon Waterfront Blues Festival (along with a number of other great artists).

Been few and far between for me-just Rainbow (Ritchie Blackmore's,not Bungle and Zippy et al!) in Birmingham UK this Saturday.only UK gig and my 2nd seeing them after my first EVER gig back in'76 at Newcastle City Hall....halcyon days indeed.

Come on you Blades!

Ritchie Blackmore and his Rainbow for me tomorrow too smile
Not seen them since '81 at Leicester Granby Rooms.

NickSlikk2112 wrote:

I saw them in Leeds on that tour. Rose Tattoo were the support.

Hoghton Tower next Saturday. Really looking forward to it, hope the weather holds but heh this is the north. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

1,779 (edited by Relayer 2016-06-25 05:01:59)

Kenny wrote:
NickSlikk2112 wrote:

I saw them in Leeds on that tour. Rose Tattoo were the support.

The one and only time I saw Rainbow was the 29th February 1980 at Wembley Arena.
The support band was Samson, who at the time had Bruce Dickinson as their singer.

This was the infamous concert where Richie Blackmore refused to play an encore and the most of the crowd decided to throw anything the could onto the stage, this included seats and fire extinguishers.

Within the space of a few minutes everything on stage was destroyed, including Cozy Powell's drum kit

PS - Before you ask, NO I wasn't one of the angry mob. I spent most of the time avoiding flying seats and other objects

No matter how far you try to push the envelope, it remains stationery

Don Henley in Glasgow tonight.

Thursday 14 July Dudley Taft at Heilige Cornelius Roermond and 15, 16 and 17 july Blues Peer Festival in Belgium with Joe Bonamassa, Walter Trout, Buddy Guy, Robben Ford, Jp Soars, Lucinda Williams, Boogie Beasts, Meena Cryle, Mojo Man and many others

Going to see my favorite band, Dave Matthews Band, in a couple of weeks. So excited!

Just recently saw the Sting / Peter Gabriel show in Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY. Loved it completely. Peter Gabriel is my jam.

"This train don't stop for no one" - JB