Re: My Next Concert (s)

Well..I think we have decided to make our yearly trek to see Y&T at the Bossanova Ballroom on the 22nd...Dave is just one of the best guitarists ever !! Toadies in August

Murfdog

Virgil & the Accelerators in Aberdeen an hour ago. Dedicated a 20 minute version of Silver Giver to BB King.

last concert Dana Fuchs wow what  a show

It was nice to see you again Eva. And indeed it was again an amazing gig of Ryan.

Blues Sissi wrote:
retlawv wrote:

Wednesday 13 may Ryan McGarvey at The Rockfabrik at Ubach - Palenberg, thursday 14 may Wille And The Bandits at the live club at Luik and Friday 15 may Laurence Jones at De Weegbrug at Roermond.

CU @ Rockfabrik in Übach Palenberg
Here something to warm up for the gig:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci35ge116Hg

Tomorrow 19 may Jared James Nichols at the Spirit of 66 Verviers and Friday 22 may
Carolyn Wonderland at De Weegbrug at Roermond

Sept, 22 at the Alten Seilerei in Mannheim: Glenn Hughes

19 May - Ryan McGarvey @ Topos Leverkusen
20 May - Mike Andersen, Solo unplugged @ Evinger Schloss, Dortmund

23-24 May - Grolsch Blues Festival Schöppingen

Toto in Glasgow on Thursday

Volbeat and Anthrax tomorrow \m/

1,522 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-05-19 20:33:36)

edragoo wrote:

Enjoy!! (I had to.post ... had a little smile when I read your post ... would have never connected your soothing acoustic avatar photo ... with Volbeat and Anthrax. Well rounded ... well.done. smile )

(DIdn't know Rob ... my "cousin" by last name only ... was out touring on the bill with his old band.)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:
edragoo wrote:

Enjoy!! (I had to.post ... had a little smile when I read your post ... would have never connected your soothing acoustic avatar photo ... with Volbeat and Anthrax. Well rounded ... well.done. smile )

(DIdn't know Rob ... my "cousin" by last name only ... was out touring on the bill with his old band.)

Haha well ya got to mix it up every once in a while Roadcase smile you gotta throw the horns every once in a while! Lol

Jason bonhams Zeppelin experience Sunday. Saw this last year and was blown away, so really looking forward to it!

Kenny wrote:

Toto in Glasgow on Thursday

Brilliant show. Their musicianship is outstanding. And it was great to see Lenny Castro bopping about again.

Haven't bought tickets yet, but thinking about going to see the Winery Dogs in October.  $25 at the Plaza theatre (1000-ish seater) - what a deal!

This afternoon Rob Orlemans & Michael Katon at Zaal Irene at Venlo and Friday 29 may
Ryan McGarvey at de Groene Engel te Oss.

Happy to be able to post here, since being domesticated (i.e. house, kid, dog, hell I even have tomato plants...) more than one concert a year is a big deal. Not only did I get to see Joe this month, up next is Robin Trower at the Moore Theater in Seattle, and then Hiromi the Trio Project at Jazz Alley!

Chantel McGregor tonight

Tuesday 3 juin Carvin Jones at The Blues Sphere at Luik. Saturday 6 juin Geldrop Open Festival at Geldrop with Stevie Nimmo Trio, Rootbag, Dan Patlansky and Ina Forsman. Sunday 7 juin Dan Patlansky at the P79 at Den Bosh.