Re: My Next Concert (s)

This Friday, Heritage Blues Orchestra and Jo Harman at Darvel in Ayrshire.

a wonderfull week starts..............7th may in Nürnberg with Govt Mule and more Mule 11th munich, 12th Stuttgart, 17th aschaffenburg.
Thomas

Ophrys wrote:

a wonderfull week starts..............7th may in Nürnberg with Govt Mule and more Mule 11th munich, 12th Stuttgart, 17th aschaffenburg.
Thomas

Hi Thomas,
looks like you will enjoy some good shows;-). But when you are going to the Aschaffenburg show on the 17th, you will be to late, because I have tickets for the Cologne show at the 17th......
Have fun!

Metallica with Faith No More - good chance to see the Greeny Les Paul in action...

May 24th Jason Bonham's Experience. Saw them last year and they kicked butt!

Sunday, Aug,9th: Passenger at the Schlossgarten in Schwetzingen/Germany

If things go as planned, The Steepwater Band on May 15 @ Six Strings in Bloomington, IL.  They are going to be playing with Mike Zito the night before in Iowa...I would love to see that show.

Gov't Mule   "twenty years strong tour"    05/05/15   La Cigale   Paris

Robben Ford at Het Depot Leuven on 5 may 2015

Rolling Stones in Milwaukee, WI  on June 23. The hubs has seen them several times and this will be my third. We were very lucky to get the tickets as this will most likely be our last opportunity to see them. Pretty decent seats, too.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Beth Hart in Glasgow on Wednesday.

Uriah Heep Brighton Friday

Saturday 9th May - The Mentulls finally hit Newcastle's Cluny (2).

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Seen Beth Hart last night, Next gig (Foo Fighters) Isn't til the end of June. sad

Wednesday 13 may Ryan McGarvey at The Rockfabrik at Ubach - Palenberg, thursday 14 may Wille And The Bandits at the live club at Luik and Friday 15 may Laurence Jones at De Weegbrug at Roermond.

Jeff Beck at Whitney Hall in Louisville tonight smile We were supposed to see The Who this past Satuday but apparently Roger Daltrey having vocal issues and advised by his doctor to rest it for a while sad

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

retlawv wrote:

Wednesday 13 may Ryan McGarvey at The Rockfabrik at Ubach - Palenberg, thursday 14 may Wille And The Bandits at the live club at Luik and Friday 15 may Laurence Jones at De Weegbrug at Roermond.

CU @ Rockfabrik in Übach Palenberg
Here something to warm up for the gig:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci35ge116Hg

Ace Frehley   06/14/15   Vauréal   (France)