Re: My Next Concert (s)

The one, the only Mr Robert Plant on Monday.

Need to get tickets to Rival Sons show in Portsmouth on 8 December.  And I thought the Temperance Movement were good ...

Exactly one week from today.... JOE!!

Today 9 november Laurence Jones at De Bosuil Weert and thursday 13 november Chantel McGregor at Zaal Edma Vorselaar en Friday 14 november Chantel McGregor at the Spirit of 66 Verviers

Walter from Belgium

tomorrow Stan Webbs Chicken Shack....................the day after "Colosseum".........both at the hirsch in nuernberg
Thomas

12 Nov - Wild Adriatic - Kulturrampe, Krefeld, Germany
14 Nov - Mojo Makers - Wirtschaftswunder, Wuppertal, Germany
15 Nov - Abi Wallenstein & Blues Culture, Manege, Ratingen, Germany
16 Nov - Ian Siegal & Jimbo Mathus, Cafe Crossroad, Olen, Belgium

Bigelf at Manchester Deaf Academy this Friday smile

Really looking forward to seeing Matt Schofield again at Stockton ARC along with Ben Poole opening this Saturday.

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

BansheeUK wrote:

Really looking forward to seeing Matt Schofield again at Stockton ARC along with Ben Poole opening this Saturday.

That is a great combination. Would love to see both of them, especially together. Enjoy!

Even fools say something worthwhile now and again

Front row for Gov't Mule tonight at historical Lexington Opera House my favorite small local venue. After that it's Joe next Tuesday in Cincinnati. It's going to be a great week of live music wink

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

Lizzee wrote:

Front row for Gov't Mule tonight at historical Lexington Opera House my favorite small local venue. After that it's Joe next Tuesday in Cincinnati. It's going to be a great week of live music wink

Wow, that's a fantastic week right there!!

1,343 (edited by bonawho59 2014-11-12 21:01:03)

Steve Hackett in Concord NH Sunday night.  This will be my only chance to see and hear the music that I grew up with and made such a huge impression on me. Steve is, in my book, one of the best ever. Class act too. Should be epic.

And all for $60.

Joe tomorrow at the Fox Theater in St. Louis and Matthew Curry at the Castle Theater in Bloomington, IL on December 13.

Tomorrow, Chris Rea (= Saturday night fever) at the Rosengarten, Mozartsaal in Mannheim.

xland wrote:

Joe tomorrow at the Fox Theater in St. Louis and Matthew Curry at the Castle Theater in Bloomington, IL on December 13.

Erin, you and the others in the audience may have one of your best days in music...Fun, fun, fun...

bonawho59 wrote:

Steve Hackett in Concord NH Sunday night.  This will be my only chance to see and hear the music that I grew up with and made such a huge impression on me. Steve is, in my book, one of the best ever. Class act too. Should be epic.

And all for $60.

Saw him a few weeks back in Nottingham (Bet you can't pronounce Nottingham if you're American!) and it was stellar! Saw him last year in Sheffield too. I'm not a massive Genesis fan, but Steve is such a great guitarist and nice guy!

Anyhoo, my next gig is a week today - Focus at Sheffield Corporation.

Wishbone Ash tonight in Aberdeen.

Chris Durate- (Last night)...."Lucky 13 tour"......He is fantastic as always, still speechless....Wow......:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Dana Fuchs on 21 november at Hamont - Achel and Ana Popovic on 24 november at de Spirit Of 66 at Verviers