Re: My Next Concert (s)

GMac wrote:

Tonight - Aynsley Lister and band at the Spectrum in Augsburg. They have a long drive to get there from Vienna today, so hoping they'll still have some energy left!

Have immense fun!( like we had last Thursday in Bensheim where Aynsley played the third time). The playlist was the completely "Home" CD with our special wish " Insatiable Love".
It was a great concert. Thinking of it will always produce a bright smile on our faces...

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday so this is my last concert! Saw Sir Paul McCartney at the Yum Center in Louisville Ky! Awesome show he played 3 hours non stop impressive performance for a 72 year old! If his tour is headed your way do not miss it!!

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

31 October: get together with some of my favorite blues sisters & brothers @ Freddy's "Zur alten Post" in Wegberg for Pizza and a concert of Chantal McGregor

Going to see Lamont Cranston In St. Paul on Friday, Happy Halloween.

Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Laurence Jones in Edinburgh tomorrow night.

1,320 (edited by GMac 2014-10-31 03:30:44)

annaforjoe wrote:
GMac wrote:

Tonight - Aynsley Lister and band at the Spectrum in Augsburg. They have a long drive to get there from Vienna today, so hoping they'll still have some energy left!

Have immense fun!( like we had last Thursday in Bensheim where Aynsley played the third time). The playlist was the completely "Home" CD with our special wish " Insatiable Love".
It was a great concert. Thinking of it will always produce a bright smile on our faces...

They were really on fire in Augsburg on Wednesday (despite the long drive), I am also still smiling smile

Paul Rodgers - The Royal Sessions - Royal Albert Hall tonight
Mike Zito/Samantha Fish - Beaverwood Club - 04/11

Monster Truck @ Sheffield Corporation this coming Saturday.

Billy Idol with the excellent Steve Stevens on guitar in Birmingham tomorrow.

Joanne Shaw Taylor / Bernie Marsden in Aberdeen on Thursday.

Golden Earring in Beverwijk, Holland on Friday.

Mixed bag eh?

Would love to hear what you think of Billy Idol. I would love to see him live!

Kenny wrote:

Billy Idol with the excellent Steve Stevens on guitar in Birmingham tomorrow.

Joanne Shaw Taylor / Bernie Marsden in Aberdeen on Thursday.

Golden Earring in Beverwijk, Holland on Friday.

Mixed bag eh?

Tomorrow 6 november Band of Friends at The Spirit of 66 Verviers and sunday 9 november Laurence Jones at De Bosuil Weert
Walter from Belgium

Joanne Shaw Taylor / Bernie Marsden in Aberdeen on Thursday then Carlisle Blues/Rock Festival Friday - Sunday.

Just back from Erja Lyytinen and tomorrow DeWolff @ Piano, Dortmund.
Not so sure where I'll land on Friday. Maybe Hundred Seventy Split, Josh Smith or at my favorite club @ Blues Rhede to see Cologne Blues Club.
Saturday: Carvin Jones @ Streetlife in Dormagen (where I'll get my ticket for Mason Rack rockin' that place 22 November lol)
Sunday: Layla Zoe @ Piano, Dortmund

There are a lot of good bands touring these days and it is hard to make a decision,
but after Layla Zoe last evening I will see Dr. John (first Time!!) next week in Leverkusen and also Colosseum in Bonn and on the 18th of november Mike Zito and Samantha Fish at Harmonie, Bonn.....

Interesting week coming up.

In complete contrast to last weeks exploits with Threshold, I have Darius Rucker on Monday, followed by Rival Sons on the 15th. Variety IS the spice of life..............

No Hits, No Hype.......................Classic Rock Jan 2012

hansamike wrote:

In complete contrast to last weeks exploits with Threshold, I have Darius Rucker on Monday, followed by Rival Sons on the 15th. Variety IS the spice of life..............

Rival Sons-class act....My next one is Wishbone Ash on the 18th at Kendal (which is in the NORTH of England,Joe.....).  wink  smile

Come on you Blades!

idolbone wrote:
hansamike wrote:

Rival Sons-class act....My next one is Wishbone Ash on the 18th at Kendal (which is in the NORTH of England,Joe.....).  wink  smile

Don't OD on the Mint Cake..................

No Hits, No Hype.......................Classic Rock Jan 2012

hansamike wrote:

You gonna see Rival Sons in Luxembourg next Saturday???
And I was hoping to meet you in Hamburg at Grünspan on Sunday . . .