Re: My Next Concert (s)

Enjoy your time in America Kenny!! You have some good shows lined up smile

Kenny wrote:

Time to use up some Virgin air miles.

Kenny Wayne Shepherd / Buddy Guy / Jeff Lang / Richie Robinson, Hollywood, Florida on Friday

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, West Palm Beach, Tampa & Nashville on Saturday, Sunday & Tuesday

Hogsniper wrote:
dknight16 wrote:

Joe on Nov. 21 with my wife, then Slipknot & KoRn a week later with my son.  \m/

Ohio for the win!  Joe 4 nights.  My wife and I are going the night before at the Palace.  Our first time.

Same here, November 21 in Toledo. Driving down from St Clair Shores MI, Sitting in the LOGE, seats RC 102, 104

"Never be impatient with the ones who love you, it might be yourself that you're burning"

Is tonight! I found out that a guy called Thomas Blug is performing his 'Blug plays Hendrix' show in a school across the road from where I am staying.

He is a well known guitarist here. Should be interesting. Thys van Leer of Focus is in his band. I don't recall any yodelling in jimi's music so I am guessing Thys is tinkling the ivories only. Psychedelia on my doorstep! Maybe it will be changed to 'German Castle Magic'!

No Hits, No Hype.......................Classic Rock Jan 2012

1,246 (edited by shadowblue 2014-09-18 08:07:29)

My last concert was Joe in Sydney, 4 nights ago.

I have to share my next, in 2 days, which will be very special.
http://www.trybooking.com/Booking/Booki … walker.net
Brief explanation: Some of you are aware of our Jimmy Barnes from 'Too Much Ain't Enough Love' and the version of 'Lazy' with Joe. Jimmy came to prominence with the band Cold Chisel, who were really only big (very big) here. Don Walker was the keyboard player and predominant songwriter of that band. I believe Australia's best songwriter ever.

Extraordinarily, this show is in the intimacy of a 50 seat room!

Next Robin Trower Oct

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

Next Robin Trower Oct

I wanted to do that one, but not great seats left in Boston. (And sold out in nh)

I think my next is Julian Lage and Chris Eldridge at "Chans's Eggroll and Jazz" in RI. :-)

edragoo wrote:

Kenny wrote:

Kenny Wayne Shepherd / Buddy Guy / Jeff Lang / Richie Robinson, Hollywood, Florida on Friday

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, West Palm Beach, Tampa & Nashville on Saturday, Sunday & Tuesday

Edit : Make that Jonny Lang

Kenny wrote:
edragoo wrote:

Kenny wrote:

Edit : Make that Jonny Lang

Pleased to see you've arrived Stateside safely, Kenny. I'm sure we're all envious, I know I am. Have a blast. wink

As a fan since his first album, Jonny Lang is still on my bucket list. Yet another one I missed this year due to being on vacation (again) when he came to our shores in May. hmm

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

1,251 (edited by Kenny 2014-09-20 02:39:34)

Thanks Phil. Could do without the rain, thunder and lightning though......

It's a Hendrix tribute.

1,252 (edited by andre wittebroek 2014-09-19 14:29:48)

Joe in Munster with my family. 7th time they see Joe live!! For me about 50.

Wishbone Ash- 8th November - London

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

The Black Keys ... in Philly ... tonight ... nephew birthday present.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

The Black Keys ... in Philly ... tonight ... nephew birthday present.

Very Nice!!  They are on my short list of bands to see.

Kenny Wayne Sheppard Band at Mr Kyps in Poole on 1 October.  I've seen his name mentioned many times on this forum but haven't had the chance to listen to any of his stuff yet but he comes highly recommended and we're always up for checking out new stuff - after all, that's how we got into Joe!

LynB wrote:

Kenny Wayne Sheppard Band at Mr Kyps in Poole on 1 October.  I've seen his name mentioned many times on this forum but haven't had the chance to listen to any of his stuff yet but he comes highly recommended and we're always up for checking out new stuff - after all, that's how we got into Joe!

Shepherd smile You and Lawrence will be blown away and I think it's 28 October. We see him in Edinburgh 3 days later. Saw him 2 nights ago in Florida as part of a Hendrix tribute. At the end he shared the stage with Buddy Guy for 4 songs.

Syd Arthur next Friday at Sheffield Leadmill.

The new "Canterbury" sound and the nearest I'll get to seeing Kate Bush, as her nephew Raven plays in the band.

Kenny wrote:
LynB wrote:

Shepherd smile  Oh yes, so it is (sorry folks roll

You and Lawrence will be blown away and I think it's 28 October - Right again Kenny, don't know where my headspace was yesterday

Friday 26th - Newcastle Cluny - The Nimmo Brothers  (or Matt Andersen next door if can't get in).

Saturday 27th - Ferryhill Mainsforth Community - Mitch Laddie

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...