Re: My Next Concert (s)

quicks wrote:

Today.....Ryan McGarvey at Topos Leverkusen.....for me the first time ever.

See you @ Topos ...
I'll wear a RMG shirt and will have a big smile in my face … Can't wait :-)

Off to the Peach Festival in Pennsylvania - Mule, Derek and Susan, JJ Grey, and a heavy dose (and my farewell) to the Allman Brothers. Should be a good time.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Joanne Shaw Taylor, participant of Joe's Blues Cruise: Tuesday, Oct 14th 20:00 p.m. at the Alten Seilerei in Mannheim ( Baden Württemberg), 20,50€.

...sorry, did´t see a Lady with a RMG shirt and smiling were all people, including me;-). (I did wear a JB acoustic shirt....)
Great and hot show, not my last with Ryan McGarvey and also great to hear (there was no room for seeing)Layla Zoe singing Walking Blues as a guest

Blues Sissi wrote:
quicks wrote:

Today.....Ryan McGarvey at Topos Leverkusen.....for me the first time ever.

See you @ Topos ...
I'll wear a RMG shirt and will have a big smile in my face … Can't wait :-)

Matt Schofield

Tonight, at a small place in Woonsocket RI, Chan's egg roll and Jazz. smile

Tickets still available as of a few hours ago for those local.

Can't go, but FYI.

Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Ram's Head Tavern, Annapolis, MD
Sept. 2  8:00
$65.00

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Joe B > Vail then Red Rocks
Robin Trower> oct Tipileo in NH

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

timb wrote:

Matt Schofield

Tonight, at a small place in Woonsocket RI, Chan's egg roll and Jazz. smile

Tickets still available as of a few hours ago for those local.

Chans has had a lot of good shows as of late(Danny Bryant/Anthony Gomes among many)hope to see it continue.

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017

fett2112 wrote:

Chans has had a lot of good shows as of late(Danny Bryant/Anthony Gomes among many)hope to see it continue.

I've only been there twice so far. It's a bit of sketchy neighborhood, but they've been hosting live music (and mediocre american "chinese" food) for 37 years. I saw Jon Butcher, and wanted to see Popa Chubby but couldn't make it.

I saw Robben Ford on their schedule, but it doesn't look like that show is really happening. It's not on his own page, and it is annotated with "TBC", rather than a link to buy tickets.

I like that tickets are cheap enough to go as often as I can make it, and that it's an ok place to take my 12yo son. Though last night he was disappointed by leathery chicken teriyaki. smile

tim

Well, If I don't win last minute Aerosmith tickets this week, then the next show is Crosby, Stills & Nash on Aug. 26. Haven't seen them live yet.

Jon Amor & Joel Fisk at Guisborough R'n'B Club - 19th Aug.

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Laurence Jones - Half Moon, Putney. Tomorrow night.

Lyle Lovett and his Large Band, Aug 27  DPAC

I'm addicted.

Tom Petty and Steve Winwood tomorrow!

edragoo wrote:

Need a review Erin ahead of my USA trip next month.

The highlights will be Tweeter & the Monkey Man plus Shadow People (and lots more smile )

Will definitely post a review for you! smile Where abouts are you headed to in the US?

Kenny wrote:
edragoo wrote:

Need a review Erin ahead of my USA trip next month.

The highlights will be Tweeter & the Monkey Man plus Shadow People (and lots more smile )

West Palm Beach
Tampa
Nashville

A bit of a road trip once we get to Miami.

Nice! Florida is a beautiful state, enjoy!

Kenny wrote:

West Palm Beach
Tampa
Nashville

A bit of a road trip once we get to Miami.