Re: My Next Concert (s)

BansheeUK wrote:
Blues Sissi wrote:
BansheeUK wrote:

Full week-end coming up:-

Friday 20th - Trevor Sewell Band @ Voodoo Café, Darlington
Sat 21st - Ryan McGarvey @ Belle Vue, Hartlepool
Sun 22nd - Josh Doyle @ Central Bar, Gateshead

Wish you a great weekend and lots of fun in Hartlepool. Wish could be there again. Greetings to Tommy.

My week looks like this:

18 June - Mason Rack @ Nix, Enschede, NL
20 June - Mason Rack @ Zur alten Post, Wegberg, DE

And depending what time I'll leave Freddy's Zur alten Post and how tired I'll be:
21 June - Ernies Jazz & Blues Meeting: Layla Zoe, Dennis Hormes and other bands, Dinslaken, DE

I'll pass on to Tommy you're greeting.  We'll have to get you back over again sometime; you're always welcome.

That's very nice … and yes, another trip would be great. Have a blast.

Yesterday Nix Enschede was so much fun … craziness already started before the concert when watching the football game Netherlands : Australia at the venue lol Mason would also be an outstanding cheer leader. It was so much fun cool

Today no concert - just a lazy day ...
Interview of the Dutch Bluesmoose Radio with the band and some songs as well:
http://bluesmusic.podomatic.com/entry/2 … 0_03-07_00

Tomorrow @ Freddy's "Zur alten Post" in Wegberg, Germany … very excited !!!

Durham Blues Festival this Saturday featuring Laurence Jones, Jo Harman & Company, Danny Bryant, Stevie Nimmo Trio, Royal Southern Brotherhood and a few others.

Nile @ Sheffield Corporation next Wednesday.

Egyptian themed comedy Death Metal. Well, I'm sure their fans would disagree on the comedy bit, but they make me laugh smile

Beth Hart in Philly this Saturday!

edragoo wrote:

Wow, nice!!!!!!!!  Have fun and I'm very interested to hear what you have to say about the concert!  That should be a great show!

Great week coming up.

24th June - Laurence Jones - 100 Club
25th June - Royal Southern Brotherhood & Laurence Jones - Shepherds Bush Empire
28th June - Aerosmith & Joe Bonamassa - Clapham Common
1st July - Gov't Mule - Brooklyn Bowl, 02 Arena
2nd July - Gov't Mule - Brooklyn Bowl, 02 Arena

It will be a great show! I love Beth Hart! I'll be posting pics to Facebook!

xland wrote:
edragoo wrote:

Wow, nice!!!!!!!!  Have fun and I'm very interested to hear what you have to say about the concert!  That should be a great show!

Tomorrow: Tue, 24 June - Eric Clapton at the SAP Arena in Mannheim ( probably wearing a JB t- shirt) ...

annaforjoe wrote:

Tomorrow: Tue, 24 June - Eric Clapton at the SAP Arena in Mannheim ( probably wearing a JB t- shirt) ...

Well let's hope he doesn't walk off stage midway through a song like he did in Glasgow Saturday night. No explanation at all.

Kenny wrote:
annaforjoe wrote:

Well let's hope he doesn't walk off stage midway through a song like he did in Glasgow Saturday night. No explanation at all.

Maybe a little walk to the toilets (pissoirs)or some gym for his back? I`ll tell you afterwards if this is always the same procedure at his actual tour or a unique Intermezzo...lol

annaforjoe wrote:
Kenny wrote:
annaforjoe wrote:

Maybe a little walk to the toilets (pissoirs)or some gym for his back? I`ll tell you afterwards if this is always the same procedure at his actual tour or a unique Intermezzo...lol

EC wrote on Facebook (22, June):

Unfortunately ...we experienced a steadily worsening technical problem with the PA System that the band battled with throughout the show but by the last song of the set it became unbearable on stage and Eric was unable to complete that number. During the encore break we were able to reset and the band finished as planned with the last number.

The usual touring set length runs at 1h 35 mins so in fact the full set was performed apart from the entirely of "cocaine" which had to be curtailed.

Eric is nevertheless sorry for the break in the concert and the disappointment of his fans.

Bas Paardekooper at The Weegbrug Roermond The Netherlands on 28 juin 2014

annaforjoe wrote:

Setlist:

1. Somebody's Knocking 

2. Key to the Highway 

(Charles Segar cover)

3. Pretending 

4. Hoochie Coochie Man 

(Muddy Waters cover)

5. Tell the Truth 

(Derek and the Dominos song)

6. Driftin' Blues 

(Johnny Moore's Three Blazers cover)

7. Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out 

(Jimmy Cox cover)

8. Crazy Mama 

(J.J. Cale cover)

9. Tears in Heaven 

10. Layla 

(Derek and the Dominos song)

11. How Long 

(Ace cover)

12. Gin House 

(Amen Corner cover)

13. Cross Road Blues 

(Robert Johnson cover)

14. Little Queen of Spades 

(Robert Johnson cover)

15. Cocaine 

(J.J. Cale cover)

Encore:

16. High Time We Went 

(Joe Cocker cover)

Joe tomorrow in London supported by Thunder & Aerosmith smile

Kenny wrote:

Joe tomorrow in London supported by Thunder & Aerosmith smile

Getting there early are you?  wink

Thursday, 23 Oct 2014: Aynsley Lister at the Musiktheater Rex in Bensheim/ Bergstraße.

I don't think I've posted on this thread before but as I'm really excited about who I'm seeing the next two nights I feel I've got to shout about it. GOV'T MULE!!

You can be sure Mr Curryman and I will be at the front of the queue.

If you are in London tomorrow, or you can get to the vicinity of the 02 Arena in the Docklands area by 8pm, don't miss it.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56